The negotiations should be over once Jerry Jones says this to Dak

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
"You do know that I was at the eagles game in Philadelphia and saw how the offense scored no TD's. So with that being said how much exactly are you asking for again??

Is DAK really that stupid to not know you have to BALL OUT the last year of your contract??? How can you play like trash and expect a lot of money? He may be on mental medication

You are a master negotiator.:muttley:

phildadon86

Reaction score
"You do know that I was at the eagles game in Philadelphia and saw how the offense scored no TD's. So with that being said how much exactly are you asking for again??

LOL

Is DAK really that stupid to not know you have to BALL OUT the last year of your contract??? How can you play like trash and expect a lot of money? He may be on mental medication
What Dak should say back is. Hey jerry. I know you were. You’re the one who forced me to take a shot for the arm I couldn’t lift above my head the entire week prior to the game. People like you make me laugh

America's Cowboy

Reaction score

LOL

Pics-Art-03-15-01-41-36.jpg

eromeopolk

Reaction score

LOL

Jerry conversation to Dak is...

wrongway

Reaction score
Dak's reply,
You do know I was playing hurt and needed a shot to even raise my arm, right?
If he was that hurt he should have sat. Cuz he sure as hell wasn't helping. If you're gonna pkay hurt it better be like Emmitt in the giants game. Otherwise you just hurt the team.

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
Dak's reply,
You do know I was playing hurt and needed a shot to even raise my arm, right?
If thats true , our coaching staff and team management were stupider than I thought , but Dak was also stupid to agree to play , to have that tape out there.

Last edited:

gjkoeppen

Reaction score

LOL

Unlike you, Jerry, Stephen, Prescott and his agent France all know that any and all losses the Cowboys suffered last year wasn't just because of the play of a single player. Prescott and France could come back to the Cowboys with if it was just Prescott then like Elliott would have had 150 yards rushing with at least 2 or 3 TD's but that didn't happen either with only 47 yards rushing or the 4 pass drops all on 3rd downs. This is why fans never make it to be NFL GM's.

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Lol... He's going to get a lot of money bud.
Whether it be tag, or a LTD.

Live with it.
Part of me is glad that we lost - which prompted Garrett's dismissal. The other part is concerned about his shoulder. He will get paid, but had best ball out from here on out.