The nerve is officially firing***merged***

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
You should look up false equivalence. You're equating the potential for each side being wrong as equal by ignoring all evidence as incomplete. Welcome to the world. We make decisions based on deductions and imperfect information.

the evidence we had available wasn't much. and if this evidence were enough and were conclusive then we'd not be arguing, would we? one side feels he'll never recover and it was a stupid pick. the other side thinks he'll be fine and it was a great pick.

i'm in the middle and am just fine waiting.

i get the debate and going off what we do know. that was never my issue. my *issue* are the people who know for a fact one way or the other.

and sorry, not into hipster words. and waldo i ignore fuzzy for a reason - throwing him in my face is pretty pointless but have fun. i'll be glad to talk to you as you are and hope it's fine. you do seem reasonable. he was not, to me. all i'm going to say about it.

pizza here. and that IS a fact.

waldoputty

Reaction score
the evidence we had available wasn't much. and if this evidence were enough and were conclusive then we'd not be arguing, would we? one side feels he'll never recover and it was a stupid pick. the other side thinks he'll be fine and it was a great pick.

i get the debate and going off what we do know. that was never my issue. my *issue* are the people who know for a fact one way or the other.

and sorry, not into hipster words. and waldo i ignore fuzzy for a reason - throwing him in my face is pretty pointless but have fun.

knowing the nerve was only pulled, not stretched too much and not severed - that is huge - i dont know any other way of putting it as it put the injury into a severity category.

i am not going to say anything else about the other side beyond i put them on ignore because of doc50.

you can say a lot about fuzz, good and bad, and i have gotten into huge argument with fuzz also.
but lets be fair about it.

anyway, have fun because i am getting back to driving with 250 miles ahead of me.

TheHerd

Reaction score
to be honest, i am still a pissed off fan.
i could smell the 'ongoing' jaylon recovery, and yet we did nothing in FA despite plenty of $ available.
if we nailed a good CB down during FA, we could have focused everything on the DL and the draft this year.
plus the piece of crap we signed at RT for 2M instead of getting a superior replacement for Free - and we knew he was retiring before FA.

I couldn't agree more. I really feel like our FO is more interested in value than quality.

Assuming you can afford it, (and many on this board have proven we could) I'd rather pay blue book for a Mercedes than get a Ford Fiesta for 1000 under.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score

and sorry, not into hipster words. and waldo i ignore fuzzy for a reason - throwing him in my face is pretty pointless but have fun. i'll be glad to talk to you as you are and hope it's fine. you do seem reasonable. he was not, to me. all i'm going to say about it.

Notice how he doesn't address what you write directly and just talks around it by repeating himself?

He shifted from "know nothing" to "wasn't much" without even addressing the evidence directly. Then he tries to paint himself as the reasonable one.

And of course he paints me as the victimizer with he as the victim. And the cherry on top? BIG WORDS!

It's interesting the mental gymnastics and dissembling people go through to prop themselves up and be pigheaded.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
to be honest, i am still a pissed off fan.
i could smell the 'ongoing' jaylon recovery, and yet we did nothing in FA despite plenty of $ available.
if we nailed a good CB down during FA, we could have focused everything on the DL and the draft this year.
plus the piece of crap we signed at RT for 2M instead of getting a superior replacement for Free - and we knew he was retiring before FA.
There was minimal if any CBs available that the team would want even if they wanted to spend money.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
knowing the nerve was only pulled, not stretched too much and not severed - that is huge - i dont know any other way of putting it as it put the injury into a severity category.

i am not going to say anything else about the other side beyond i put them on ignore because of doc50.

you can say a lot about fuzz, good and bad, and i have gotten into huge argument with fuzz also.
but lets be fair about it.

anyway, have fun because i am getting back to driving with 250 miles ahead of me.

And the exterior was intact meaning that blood flow was not compromised; that was the big issue issue for me as else scar tissue is a huge concern.

He is not going to address the issue directly. Doing so would have him face what he doesn't want to see and with Ice you just are not going to see him do that.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I would have only enjoyed it if Skip would have gotten up and beat the crap out of SA Smith... before then punching himself in the forehead and falling on the unconscious Smith doing a full suplex.
This thread is at 35 pages so far.

I wonder how many it would be without Fuzzy.