The new head coaches for 2023

quickccc

Reaction score
I think Reich is an excellent NFL coach…..who will absolutely fail if they don’t find a QB.

I’m actually a little surprised he jumped at the same exact recipe for failure that he just got out of. He isn’t getting a third shot.

If the QB Houston gets at 2 is the real deal, it’ll be stunning how smart and great of a coach Ryans becomes. If they don’t, that same guy will be a DC before long.

I think the moral is clear….either have an elite QB, or stud to very good players at 16-18 of the other 21 positions.

Normally those HCs being hired on with teams without a true legit starting QB,.. otherwise those teams with legit QBs have such question surrounding cast.

Frankly thought at one point, Andrew Luck would eventually un-retire and assume playing QB in the NFL, ..especially once Colts attempted to repair their broken OL.

But this just tells me how really broken and non-repairable the extreme punishment he took placed just too greatof a toll on him in both a physical ..and mental sense.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Can we get a GM with real NFL experience. :muttley:

All of those new HC's have a challenge on their hands.

Maybe the best situation is the Colts. They have some good players, as they needed better QB play.
Payton needs to get the OL fixed, as I think part of Wilson's issues were with protection. He was like the 3rd most sacked QB this last season.
Panthers showed some fight in them, so that will beintersting as well.

Cards and Texans are a huge mess though.
You get a like for your first sentence!

Jimbo123

Reaction score
I like Johnathan Gannon. He reminds me of the main villain, Ganon, in The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. Great game.

Anyway, I’m interested to see how Steichen handles that dumpster fire roster the Colts have.
More like Demise (SS)

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
none of those guys impress me much and doubt if they get past their initial contract. Except for Payton, who has a five and will probably be given the reins with full control at $18m per season. My dark horse is Ryans, i like the guy and feel he will bring a hard nosed no nonsense attitude to the Texans. Got a 6 year deal, But he does he need to trade for a vet QB to start and draft the future franchise QB this year. He will be given the benefit of the doubt by the FO. No where to go but up. Unfortunately, i don't see any college QB worth a high pick, not sold on the Bama or the OSU guy. I would trade down for more picks and get a lesser known first round QB that is not all hype

Last edited:

conner01

Reaction score
Can we get a GM with real NFL experience. :muttley:

All of those new HC's have a challenge on their hands.

Maybe the best situation is the Colts. They have some good players, as they needed better QB play.
Payton needs to get the OL fixed, as I think part of Wilson's issues were with protection. He was like the 3rd most sacked QB this last season.
Panthers showed some fight in them, so that will beintersting as well.

Cards and Texans are a huge mess though.
Texans have picks and cash. If they use those picks well they could turn that team around pretty fast. Only time will tell if they use those picks well