The next move?

blueblood70

Reaction score
I'd like to see a new HC and OC choose the next QB.
they can he can ride the bench a year and lest see if Dak can be turned around..but really if we are going draft 2020 is the draft 2019 is weak for QBs..this is why Dak will get the nod regardless next year but that doesnt mean we cant have a backup that can be the bridge or next guy up..

Verdict

Reaction score
When will Jerry and or Stephen stop dictating who coaches and schemes? Any coach brought in needs to have final say on who his coaches will be, roster moves, scheme changes etc. Experienced coaches that are good won't want to come here in this FO mess.

Well, I hear what you are saying, and to some degree it has some merit. But you KNOW Jerry won't stop meddling, right? I mean, while what you are saying is reasonable there is no point in expecting that to happen any time soon, right?

So if that's not an option, what's our next move? That's where we are, whether we like it or not.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Well, I hear what you are saying, and to some degree it has some merit. But you KNOW Jerry won't stop meddling, right? I mean, while what you are saying is reasonable there is no point in expecting that to happen any time soon, right?

So if that's not an option, what's our next move? That's where we are, whether we like it or not.

That's why firing Garrett will not make a difference. Jerry isn't bringing in a guy to run the ship, he wants someone he knows who will tolerate the dysfunction they have.