The NFC at midseason, playoffs

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
If the Cowboys stay healthy and play like they did last Sunday night, I see no reason at all they can't win ten games. I hate to predict wins and losses, but the only potential defeats I see here are the Vikings, Patriots, and Rams.
If that!

As Connor McGregor so elegantly said, “Here we are! Here the F we are!”

ryanbabs

Reaction score
Green Bay was gifted a game against the Lions. They had some gifts in our game too. Ref darlings. I’m not all that impressed.
Green Bay seems to have a ton going their way right now. Hopefully it ends soon.

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
If the Cowboys stay healthy and play like they did last Sunday night, I see no reason at all they can't win ten games. I hate to predict wins and losses, but the only potential defeats I see here are the Vikings, Patriots, and Rams.
I'm with you except I have us beating the Rams, and losing to the Eagles.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Here we are, already at the midway point of the season. The Cowboys are sitting at a disappointing 4-3. All 3 of our losses were avoidable.

The saints game we allowed a backup to beat us. There were a few bad calls that if called correctly would have given us the win.

The Packers, at home, came in and blew our doors off in the 1st half, leaving to much of a hill to climb to win that game.

The jets game, the worst of the 3, could be the reason we miss the post season all together. You don't lose to a winless team if you're a playoff team, it's that simple. In fact, that loss probably eliminated us from the wildcard spots all together imo.

The rest of the NFC has teams with pretty good records at the midway point.

NFC West has the 49ers undefeated and looking strong, the Seahawks at 6-2 and the Rams at 5-2. We play the Rams so maybe we could beat them for a wildcard spot but Seattle and SF are looking strong.

NFC North is a 2 team race. Green Bay at 6-1 and a win over us and Minnesota at 6-2.
Doubt we beat out green bay, maybe Minnesota for a wildcard spot only because we play them.

NFC South has 2 teams. The Saints at 7-1 and a win over us and the Panthers at 4-2 (they are currently getting destroyed by the 49ers 44-14) we could get a wildcard over Carolina but probably not the Saints.

NFC East, Fortunately we're undefeated in the division at 3-0. The eagles are sitting at 4-4 and 1-1 in the division. IMO the only way the Cowboys make the postseason is by winning the division outright over the eagles which is doable.

The 2nd half of our season is definitely the hardest part of our schedule.
@ Giants 2-6 still a div rival
Vikings 6-2 tough game
@ Lions 3-3-1 and playing tough
@ Patriots 7-0
Bill 5-2
@ Bears 3-4
Rams 5-2
@ Eagles 4-4
Commanders 1-7

Combined record of remaining schedule 36-30-1.
Tough road ahead, uphill battle.
Partly our own doing.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

We just lost to the Jets and you only see 3 potential defeats? The Dallas Cowboys are an undisciplined football team capable of losing to anyone.

Reaction score
Hilarious

If this team can lose to the Jets, every game is loseable.

bsbellomy

Reaction score

I wouldn't want to get into the prediction game setting as how we just lost to the Jets. If we can lose to them we can lose to anybody.