CFZ The NFC is there for the taking

Aven8

Reaction score
I understand that feeling. And it may happen again. But I’m willing to wait and see it play out. Whatever anyone thinks of Big Mac as HC, he has brought back to back 12 win seasons and back to back playoff seasons for the first time in 28 years.

Last year this team won a road playoff game for the first time in 30 years. And the team currently has a 12 game home winning streak, something we never came close to under the last 4 HCs including Parcells. And we have a very good chance of making the playoffs for the third straight year which is another thing that hasn’t happened in three decades.

Am I predicting “this is the year”? No. In fact, until the Cowboys prove they can at least win a divisional playoff game and appear in a conference championship game for the first time in 28 years, I will only believe it when it happens. That’s what nearly 3 decades of poor playoff performances have done.
It’s why Stephen brought him in. He just gets you in the playoffs year after year. That’s all we can ask for. Hopefully sooner or later we get that final victory.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
I do. And spare me your high and mighty BS about wishing injuries on a players. You're not me.
Do you think a single player on the Dallas Cowboys would agree with your sentiment regarding Jalen Hurts? Would you have the courage to share it with any player on the Dallas Cowboys?

LonnieElam

Reaction score
Do you think a single player on the Dallas Cowboys would agree with your sentiment regarding Jalen Hurts? Would you have the courage to share it with any player on the Dallas Cowboys?
I don't know, and yes I'd say that to any player on the Cowboys. W.T.F do you think is going to happen? :facepalm:

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
I don't know, and yes I'd say that to any player on the Cowboys. W.T.F do you think is going to happen? :facepalm:
I think they’d be embarrassed to be in your presence. Men playing for NFL teams do not want to win by default. Wishing anyone be injured, in any circumstance, is a reflection on the people that raise you.