The NFL Free Agency and Trades Thread

Tussinman

Reaction score
Dang, Jordan Phillips signing with Cardinals. Was hoping we might get him.
I don' think we where ever in play for Phillips or Hargrove.

Mid tier starters like Danny Shelton (NE), Shelby Harris (DEN), Bea Allen (Tampa), and Michael Pierce (BAL) are probably more in line price wise with what there looking for (4 to 7 million a year range). We could sign any of those 4 for less than the money savings of cutting Tyrone Crawford

Even someone like Margus Hunt who was just released is low risk high reward

glimmerman

Reaction score
Quinn gone. 5 years 70 million and only 30 guaranteed. We could have done that...

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

giphy.gif

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Could have game him a fat signing bonus and kept him about 2 or 3 years, if he fell off the guaranteed was paid.

I understand, but it's mortgaging the future for an older player. I was in at $10 million a year and $20 million essentially guaranteed, but that deal was too rich for my tastes.

LifetimeBoysFan

Reaction score
wow the Dolphins are spending a fortune on below average to average talent. Flowers deal was ridiculous. Byron’s insane salary and now a has been RB for $10M. Is Bill O’Brien the GM in Miami too?

Carson

Reaction score
wow the Dolphins are spending a fortune on below average to average talent. Flowers deal was ridiculous. Byron’s insane salary and now a has been RB for $10M. Is Bill O’Brien the GM in Miami too?

Just filling in needs. Three first round picks to come!