The NFL Free Agency and Trades Thread

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Anybody else having trouble getting ahold of your Cowboys guy the last couple of days?

glimmerman

Reaction score
I understand, but it's mortgaging the future for an older player. I was in at $10 million a year and $20 million essentially guaranteed, but that deal was too rich for my tastes.
It wasn’t a bad move to pass up. Not sure how much of a impact Gregory will make but looks like with the new CBA rules we will likely get him back.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It wasn’t a bad move to pass up. Not sure how much of a impact Gregory will make but looks like with the new CBA rules we will likely get him back.

I'll believe it when I see it. I've made it a point not to rely on the unreliable.

kuyyo_morro

Reaction score
If Brady goes to Tampa, we can forget SB appearance for next 2-3 years. Our ceiling would be NFC championship game.

glimmerman

Reaction score
I'll believe it when I see it. I've made it a point not to rely on the unreliable.
Smart move. If he can’t get suspended for weed then he will be here. Was his only problem that I saw. Now Irving on the other hand. Lol

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
Smart move. If he can’t get suspended for weed then he will be here. Was his only problem that I saw. Now Irving on the other hand. Lol
Read something the other day that said that reinstated players are not protected by the new CBA. They can be suspended indefinitely again. Not good news for Gregory. I don't think he can abstain. It was a piece on Josh Gordon.

And if Gordon gets back, the rules that apply to all other players (no suspension for positive tests) will not apply to Gordon. By the plain terms of the policy, any violations of the policy committed by a player who has been reinstated can result in another indefinite suspension.
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2020/03/15/new-cba-wont-automatically-reinstate-josh-gordon/

glimmerman

Reaction score

McKDaddy

Reaction score
anyone else find Miami's free agency moves kind of odd? like maybe Tommie might be headed there?