The NFL's best Offense

T-RO

Reaction score
So what's better, Yds per game or points per game? Because if it's pts per game then Dallas is #7

Hmmm...it's more than yards OR total points.

The stats on that ESPN page aren't very sophisticated. They include defensive and special teams points...and attribute that to the offense.

To my recollection we don't have any ST or defensive scores this season. Some teams have a number of return TDs, blocked kick TD's, pick-six's. And some teams have been feeding their offense w/a lot of short fields via turnovers.

I'll try to find some better stats.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
In my opinion, this game also proves how important it is to have turnovers and to give the offense the dang ball. We had 32 minutes of possession vs Philly’s 27 minutes. That’s a TD drive right there. We need more forced fumbles and interceptions if we want to win.

In addition to that, it shows that momentum IS IMPORTANT. We started off strong and ended strong because that confidence never went away. When you’re down 21+ points, your confidence is shot. When you’re up 21+ points, you confidence is beyond the roof. Starting off games hot will result in you ending your games hot.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
They'll blame Dak or say Zeke is not trying because he got paid even though he has almost 800 yards from scrimmage and 6 touchdowns in less than half a season of work.......
Exactly the defense finally has a good game and look how easy it was

aria

Reaction score
Serious question, maybe the Patriots, other than that is there any other team that has 4 wins none of which are teams with a winning record?

Brax

Reaction score
Exactly the defense finally has a good game and look how easy it was
I think 27 first half points had more to do with it than anything, Philly looked terrible, as bad as Dallas looked last week, Sad Garrett can't get them to play this way every week. These rare kind of games are what keeps JG around Jerry hopeful he might be a HC.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Can we tap the breaks. This team just lost 3 in a row. Nice win but when you get confident this team will burn you.