The NFL's best Offense

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Top 5 QB, WR, and RB. Nobody else's offense has weapons with those qualifications.

pitt33

Reaction score
Can we tap the breaks. This team just lost 3 in a row. Nice win but when you get confident this team will burn you.
Good win for sure.

After the bye things get considerably tougher.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
In my opinion, this game also proves how important it is to have turnovers and to give the offense the dang ball. We had 32 minutes of possession vs Philly’s 27 minutes. That’s a TD drive right there. We need more forced fumbles and interceptions if we want to win.

In addition to that, it shows that momentum IS IMPORTANT. We started off strong and ended strong because that confidence never went away. When you’re down 21+ points, your confidence is shot. When you’re up 21+ points, you confidence is beyond the roof. Starting off games hot will result in you ending your games hot.

:huh: interesting you spent all last week saying they should tank the rest of the season.

shabazz

Reaction score
Can we tap the breaks. This team just lost 3 in a row. Nice win but when you get confident this team will burn you.

Tap the Breaks indeed.

Critical thinking requires that we factor in that the 4 wins were against Defenses ranked 31,29, 27 and 24th

When we faced defenses ranked 6th, 13th and 15th in points allowed, we got served.

That offensive ranking is just more Fools Gold if you don't factor in the Trash we won against

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Why were the Jet's last place? Because in every game prior to facing us they were w/out Sam Darnold.

Who is going to be a fine QB in this league for years to come. That Jets team isn’t as bad as that records says.

Reactions: CWR

cowboyec

Reaction score
Serious question, maybe the Patriots, other than that is there any other team that has 4 wins none of which are teams with a winning record?
amazing how quickly the narratives change when we win.
wasn't this mighty kelly green monster supposed to come down here and kick our tails.....whoops.
now its...."they aren't very good".
maybe we were never that bad.

CWR

Reaction score
Why were the Jet's last place? Because in every game prior to facing us they were w/out Sam Darnold.

I love how people ignore that. Yes we should've beat the jets. No the Jets aren't as bad as thier record.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
I think 27 first half points had more to do with it than anything, Philly looked terrible, as bad as Dallas looked last week, Sad Garrett can't get them to play this way every week. These rare kind of games are what keeps JG around Jerry hopeful he might be a HC.
The defense had turnovers and gave the offense short fields to capitalize easily. Great TEAM football

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
NFL Record based on W-L as of today top 15 teams
  1. New England 6-0-0
  2. San Francisco 6-0-0
  3. Green Bay 6-1-0
  4. New Orleans 6-1-0
  5. Buffalo 5-1-0
  6. Minnesota 5-2-0
  7. Baltimore 5-2-0
  8. Seattle 5-2-0
  9. Kansas City 5-2-0
  10. Indianapolis 4-2-0
  11. Carolina 4-2-0
  12. Dallas 4-3-0
  13. Houston 4-3-0
  14. LA Rams 4-3-0
  15. Arizona 3-3-1

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
I really don't see this offense as the best in the NFL , maybe in stats they are ...

but when playing with this coaching staff; this team is 4-3

J-man

Reaction score
We're first in yds/gm, yds/play and 3rd down %, 4th in total pts scored, 7th in pts/gm, 2nd in 1st downs made. Which are all pretty good stats. With the exception of the NO's game we've done pretty well on offense.
We've had 4 fumbles and only lost 2 of them, but they both hurt.
Dak has a completion % of 70.6 and has thrown for 2123yds through 7 games with 12 TD's, but also 7 INT's, yikes.

Here are some other (not so great) stats:
Time of procession 18th, with our line and Zeke we're 18th! that needs to change
Turn over +/- we're 17th with an even +/-
#7 in penalties and #1 in penalty yds/ game!

aria

Reaction score
amazing how quickly the narratives change when we win.
wasn't this mighty kelly green monster supposed to come down here and kick our tails.....whoops.
now its...."they aren't very good".
maybe we were never that bad.
I never said anything about the Eagles being good so don’t lump me in that group. They were lucky to beat GB and had they not won that game they would be as good as the Giants with 2 wins, not that 3-3 is impressive either.

I think a lot of people like to be debbie downers and over hype teams so if we beat that team it will make them feel better about the win. The Eagles aren’t that good to begin with and were missing several key starters.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
It's still about motivation. And I'm still putting that on coaching. These players motivated themselves because it was the Eagles

cowboyec

Reaction score
I never said anything about the Eagles being good so don’t lump me in that group. They were lucky to beat GB and had they not won that game they would be as good as the Giants with 2 wins, not that 3-3 is impressive either.

I think a lot of people like to be debbie downers and over hype teams so if we beat that team it will make them feel better about the win. The Eagles aren’t that good to begin with and were missing several key starters.
:thumbup:

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan