DAL 16th RUN; PIT 1st VS. RUN
DAL 6th PASS; PIT 1st VS. PASS
DAL 8th PTS; PIT 1st PTS ALLOWED

PIT 24th OFF; DAL 9th DEF
PIT 22nd RUN; DAL 10th VS. RUN
PIT 19th PASS; DAL 11th VS. PASS
PIT 20th PTS; DAL t-15th PTS ALLOWED
PIT t-10th TO/TA; DAL t-23rd TO/TA

THIS GAME FEATURES THE PARTICIPANTS OF SUPER BOWLS X, XIII AND XXX.

IN 4 GAMES WHERE OPPONENTS HAVE SACKED BEN ROETHLISBERGER MORE THAN 3 TIMES, PIT IS 2-2 AND HE HAD SIX INTS AND ONE TD. IN OTHER 7 GAMES, PIT HAS OUTSCORED OPPONENTS 215-118 AND HIS TD-INT RATIO IS 12-6.

IN 3 GAMES SINCE RETURNING FROM INJURY, TONY ROMO HAS COMPLETED 64 PERCENT OF PASSES WITH 7 TDs, 3 INTS AND 870 YARDS.

PIT HAS OUTSCORED OPPPONENTS 77-9 IN 3RD QUARTER THIS SEASON.

PIT HELD NE TO 1-OF-13 CONVERSION ON THIRD DOWNS IN WEEK 13.
PIT IS 8-1 VS. AFC TEAMS.

DAL CONVERTED ON ALL 4 RED-ZONE CHANCES VS. SEA AND HELD THEM TO 0-FOR-3 IN RED ZONE.

DEMARCUS WARE AND BRADIE JAMES COMBINED FOR 5 OF THE COWBOYS’ 7 SACKS AGAINST SEATTLE.

http://www.profootballweekly.com

Bryan8284

Reaction score
In other words.

Pitt's offense is struggling, but their defense puts them in great position to win games through turnovers and field position on stops.

Those Pitt defensive ranks are jaw dropping.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Don Corleone;2457325 said:
...and a long week. This game can't get here fast enough. :banghead:

Oh yes it can. Let MB and Ware heal as much as possible. We are going to war.

Reaction score
Bryan8284;2457324 said:
In other words.

Pitt's offense is struggling, but their defense puts them in great position to win games through turnovers and field position on stops.

The Steelers are very good but not unbeatable! The Cowboys will pull off the upset!

Bigdog

Reaction score
The over/under I think is 41.5. Looking at those stats and the forecast, I'll bet the under.

Reaction score
Bigdog;2457359 said:
The over/under I think is 41.5. Looking at those stats and the forecast, I'll bet the under.

I agree but not because of the snow showers that are in the forecast.

BigDinAZ

Reaction score
Good info... should be a good game!!

Good Offense against Good Defense (Statistically)
Bad Offense against Good Defense

Smith22

Reaction score
Pressure Ben and don't turn over the ball and we should have a really good chance of getting the W. The weather & field would seem to favor the Steelers considering we have a much better passing game, but we shall see.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
The Cowboys rout the lowly AFC team called the Crapsburgh Stealers by 17+ points. :cool:

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
nyc;2457474 said:
The Cowboys rout the lowly AFC team called the Crapsburgh Stealers by 17+ points. :cool:

I don't think Pitt can beat us by a lot but I think we could beat them by that much although I suspect a 24-13 game is much more likely. That's 37 pts. Maybe they think the Boys will get closer to 30.

aikemirv

Reaction score
A good number for the Cowboys.

10:

Number of days of rest - esp Ware and Barber
Number of days Romo and Garrett have to study Pitts D

AMERICAS_FAN

Reaction score
Bryan8284;2457324 said:
In other words.

Their offense is putrid. If you removed the help their offense gets fron their defense they should rank almost last in the NFL. All Dallas needs to do is play close to the vest on offense, and just don't allow turnovers. Score some points along the way, and the game is ours.

P.S. Can we suit up Larry Brown? :lmao2:

Bryan8284

Reaction score
AMERICAS_FAN;2457537 said:
Their offense is putrid. If you removed the help their offense gets fron their defense they should rank almost last in the NFL. All Dallas needs to do is play close to the vest on offense, and just don't allow turnovers. Score some points along the way, and the game is ours.

P.S. Can we suit up Larry Brown? :lmao2:

Dead on

We limit the risks, play safe and smart, we can do it. Turnovers will be the death of us. A Romo deep INT is like a punt, but it's the fumbles and hitch INTs that will doom us.

I have faith.