the Ny football GiantsVS Dallas Cowboys

NYGIANTS=#1

Reaction score
My giants stunk it up big time today in every way. jacobs is not right. has not been right since he hurt himself. Not quite sure why he has been playing. this plaxico thing is definitely something to be concerned about. not only do we lose a great reciever but he put a dark cloud over the team. It will be up to the giants to make it go away. as of right now its still there. do I think this carries over?? I dont think it will. you never know but this team is tough and has shown enough toughness for me to believe it will not carry over.dallas was not impressive in this game. I see lots of fans on here saying they let the steelers off the hook. I disagree, the steelers won the game. they stayed close enough in the game to be able to come back in the 4th. you cant say you gave away a game with that many turnovers. if the steelers had a average offense they could have put that game away early. I dont want to hear how all the sudden dallas has some dominent deffense. the steelers offense is a joke. But the bottom line was it was poorly played game by both teams. neither team could do anything. cowboys made more mistakes, and thats usually the difference in late season playoff type football. If I was a dallas fan I would be disgusted by that loss and in my teams performence or lack there of. I personaly am disgusted in my teams performence today. it was a disgrace. But I will cheer you dallas fans up a bit. as tough of a pill as that loss is to swallow. your on life support but not dead. and until you are mathimaticly elimated you are playing meaningfull football in mid to late december. and thats exciting as a football fan. its not how you get in, its just get in that matters. My opinion is that dallas are a couple character/leader type players away from getting over the hump. by hump I mean deep into the playoffs... who's the leaders on this team???? exactly...I think next week will be a battle and a very close game as usual. both teams have key players banged up. have to see how the week enfolds in regards to that. This is my take on both teams as of right now.