The Offensive pass interference penalty

Sydla

Reaction score
It proved to be costly. Of course.

It was not close. Even Sterotore(yeah that guy) had to admit it.

Those that don’t think the refs make a difference are not paying attention.

Were there other plays ? Could we have...blah blah ***+ the ***+ off :)

These calls have an impact (Rare or VERY obvious bad calls) on the outcome

6 straight penalties during that final drive.

Game is almost unwatchable at times.

But don’t let bad calls try to cover up what was a woeful performance against a winless team today.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
So blandino thought it was the right call?
Plus the db hits him first. Absurd. And yes it cost us.

Again. There were other plays that we should’ve made

No others that were wrongly enforced rules. And very clear ones at that.

DoomsDayD

Reaction score
Oh please enough with the damn refs!!!!! We are talking about losing to an 0-4 jets team!!!!!

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
It proved to be costly. Of course.

It was not close. Even Sterotore(yeah that guy) had to admit it.

Those that don’t think the refs make a difference are not paying attention.

Were there other plays ? Could we have...blah blah ***+ the ***+ off :)

These calls have an impact (Rare or VERY obvious bad calls) on the outcome

And Witten was held for a second on that deep pass from Dak.

Also, how many times was there a late hit on Dak? Even Romo kept saying it.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
And the Cowboys got some bad/no calls go their way too, which the announcers also admitted. The Cowboys did a fine job of losing this game without any help from the refs.
Tell me 2.
And their direct impact on the game—in your opinion. Of course.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Normally I agree, but top to bottom, the team sucked today. Making a late run 2 weeks in a row only hides how bad the team is.
when a team only looks motivated and hungry when they do a "late run" to me that is coaching...

ultron

Reaction score
Normally I agree, but top to bottom, the team sucked today. Making a late run 2 weeks in a row only hides how bad the team is.
I completely disagree, bad teams lay down and take an *** whoopin' - this team has fought back from 28 point and 18 point half time deficits to make the games really close. 3 missed maher FGs, several dropped passes by Cooper & Gallup & a couple really bad calls by the refs have made huge difference. I wouldn't count this team out against anyone - I just wish they'd play better defense.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The Patroits have made their living on these plays, helping mediocre WRs thrive.
We try it and get flagged. The league is a joke.
slim no way that is offensive PI...real bad call...refs pick and choose the calls they make...so instead of 7 we get 3 or was that the one Maher missed? and we got zero 0?

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Bad teams get bad calls..always happens in every sport

When one call is the difference between winning and losing for your team, then you just can't afford bad calls. Unfortunately, that's the team that we have.

Syron

Reaction score
when a team only looks motivated and hungry when they do a "late run" to me that is coaching...
Or Dak is needs time to gel with the offense. Time of Possession in the first half for both games has been horrible. Coaching certainly has been bad out of the gate each time. A defensive stop or two though would have done wonders.

Syron

Reaction score
I completely disagree, bad teams lay down and take an *** whoopin' - this team has fought back from 28 point and 18 point half time deficits to make the games really close. 3 missed maher FGs, several dropped passes by Cooper & Gallup & a couple really bad calls by the refs have made huge difference. I wouldn't count this team out against anyone - I just wish they'd play better defense.
That's the kind of logic that keep Garrett employed

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
It was a bad call, Romo was spot on as usual.

That being said, we got some calls too, I thought one of the PI calls we got on that last drive was kinda iffy if I am being totally honest.

We didnt lose the game because of the refs.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Great post.
We really can beat any team.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
It was a bad call, Romo was spot on as usual.

That being said, we got some calls too, I thought one of the PI calls we got on that last drive was kinda iffy if I am being totally honest.

We didnt lose the game because of the refs.
No one is saying that. I’m saying it is one factor.

Which call did you think was bad?

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
This ^^^^