The Offensive pass interference penalty

ArgyleMitch

Reaction score
Tell me 2.
And their direct impact on the game—in your opinion. Of course.

2 of the penalties on the final drive. They were flat out ridiculing those calls on SportsCenter and Get Up this morning.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
L
2 of the penalties on the final drive. They were flat out ridiculing those calls on SportsCenter and Get Up this morning.
The pi’s? The defender was there before the ball and it wasn’t really close. Hard to believe someone was openly questioning those.

Did they mention the offensive pi that took away Witten’s td?

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
Normally I agree, but top to bottom, the team sucked today. Making a late run 2 weeks in a row only hides how bad the team is.

It's a sixty minute game, if you flipped the script and the Cowboys lost a big lead, what would you be saying?

The team was flat and played uninspired, but the call was complete b.s.

Brax

Reaction score
So blandino thought it was the right call?
if you watch in real time it looks bad in slow motion looks like no penalty, refs see it in real time, JG could of challenged right??? There were some pretty iffy PI calls on Jets to end game......

droopdog7

Reaction score
if you watch in real time it looks bad in slow motion looks like no penalty, refs see it in real time, JG could of challenged right??? There were some pretty iffy PI calls on Jets to end game......
He could have challenged but he learned from last week. They are not overturning those calls. The tv ref admitted as much in the broadcast.

lostar2009

Reaction score
Normally I would agree but we got 4 penalties in our favour on that last drive, and even before the PI, we lost the game in the first half

People say we got 4 calls that benefit us. Some calls last week. But if you really look at the whole game those was calls they was suppose to give us anyways. We get flag to death throughout the game and the refs go blind. Then for some reason the refs start acting like refs.

DCwarrior

Reaction score
The pi call was BS. However we failed on earlier 4th down attempt for 0 points and had too many dropped passes early in the game. Hence we suck!

Syron

Reaction score
He could have challenged but he learned from last week. They are not overturning those calls. The tv ref admitted as much in the broadcast.
Yup. I think this option was really only put in place for a game changing call in the playoffs.

Kaiser

Reaction score
I completely disagree, bad teams lay down and take an *** whoopin' - this team has fought back from 28 point and 18 point half time deficits to make the games really close. 3 missed maher FGs, several dropped passes by Cooper & Gallup & a couple really bad calls by the refs have made huge difference. I wouldn't count this team out against anyone - I just wish they'd play better defense.

I agree, there was garbage all up and down the team yesterday but it really comes down to the 14 point swing where Dak was tackled on the 4th down play where Knight literally didn't touch his man - and then they give up the long TD on broken assignments.

Dallas should have played at a level where that doesn't matter, but you can't give up a 14 point swing like that to any team in the NFL and win. If you shoot yourself in the foot, you will bleed out eventually.

Brax

Reaction score
Agreed but (again a but) I think it worth the chance those points were needed....