The official big fat The Jones are inept and screwing up this team in FA thread **merged**

kevm3

Reaction score
Maybe the plan is to tank and we can draft for a No. 1 QB in the 2023 draft.

We'd be putting that QB in a Trevor Lawrence situation. I doubt Sean Payton wants to come to a losing organization and have to deal with the Jones boys trying to undermine him all the while. I can also picture some of other guys like CeeDee asking for a trade as well.

Reactions: CWR

Ekspozed

Reaction score
\

So we've lost 2 olinemen, our no 1 receiver, our no 3 receiver, our edge rusher amongst other players and that's not a bad offseason? This offseason sucks. We're going to let all this talent go and sign bargain bin players from other players and have another terrible year.
Collins rarely played last two seasons.
Williams was complained about weekly.
Cooper 1k 6td a yr.
Randog Gregory 6 sacks career high.

What production is not replaceable ???

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
It's a hobby.

Cameras, microphones, and women. Jerry can't say no to any of them.

Cameras, microphones, and young, sexy women. Jerry can't say no to any of them.
Fixed it for you, wayward lad.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
We'd be putting that QB in a Trevor Lawrence situation. I doubt Sean Payton wants to come to a losing organization and have to deal with the Jones boys trying to undermine him all the while. I can also picture some of other guys like CeeDee asking for a trade as well.

And the alternative is to look forward to Dak through 2024?

As far as CeeDee, let him ask for a trade.
He has distinguished himself as an inconsistent No. 2 WR.

EMMITTnROY

Reaction score
Cannot believe how much time we've all spent refreshing this website hoping for big Cowboys moves only to see Gifford and LVE signings.