***The Official CZ Mock Draft Thread***

Letemburn

Reaction score
Oooo so now you drop it ;). I was gonna cry cause im constantly on here just not posting all that much. But since the 500 limit is dropped id be happy to join.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Five spots remaining. I combined the Skins with Atlanta since the Skins only have one pick. :)

RESIN8

Reaction score
I did this last year. I can vouch for this casue one guy kept talking about Sam Lightbody all freakin day. So hook me up w/ a team por favor....

mavsfan2121

Reaction score
I don't have 500 post but have been a reader of the board for almost 2 years and have all day Saturday open. If there is a spot available I would be glad to take one.

Duane

Reaction score
RESIN8 said:
I did this last year. I can vouch for this casue one guy kept talking about Sam Lightbody all freakin day. So hook me up w/ a team por favor....
I remember you Resin8. So you're good in my book.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
We've got four left since we had one person not be able to attend.

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
RESIN8 said:
lol

who would that have been...

:D

I'll keep track of the selections and post them every 5 picks as I did last year.

RESIN8

Reaction score
Qwickdraw said:
lol

who would that have been...

:D

I'll keep track of the selections and post them every 5 picks as I did last year.

Yeah during the wild card game(skins/bucs) i had a flashback to last years draft. Well he made the roster..

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
I'm interested in trading out of number 24. If you are interested in trading up or down, please let me know and I will discuss options. I will check back on this thread this evening.

Thank you,

ABQ

Dawgs0916

Will the Thrill
Reaction score
Did I not get a spot? Or how does he know what team he has? I signed up like the day it was posted....

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
The Saints and Raiders have agreed on a Trade.

The Saints will get the Raiders 1st and 3rd Round pick for the Siants 1st round pick.

Saints will confirm.

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
cajuncowboy said:
The Saints and Raiders have agreed on a Trade.

The Saints will get the Raiders 1st and 3rd Round pick for the Siants 1st round pick.

Saints will confirm.

The Titans will now listen to offers for anyone wanting to move up;)