Sticky: The official Dak sucks thread

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
I wish I was one of those types who pay attention to who posts what and remembers because I would sure like to recall the two people on this board who posted in one day, about a month ago:
a)youre just old if you dont like Dak and
b)people who dont believe in Dak can go F themselves*

*real thread this guy started to say this, post got deleted a couple of minutes later

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
419726185_7052017114867570_1314405681192240428_n.jpg

McMicah

Reaction score
Does anyone still think Dak is a top 10 qb? My favorite thing in the next week will be going back to before the season when I said I thought Purdy was better than Dak and got laughed off stage.

Love is better. Stroud is better. Tua is better. Purdy is better. These are all guys no one would have said held a candle to Dak at the beginning of the season

nobody

Reaction score
*sigh* You know...I knew he'd choke in the playoffs, but he choked earlier in the playoffs than I anticipated. I shouldn't be surprised. It's what he does. I expected him to have a good game against the Packers. I shouldn't have even trusted him that much.

That's not a defense of the defense which did a fantastic choking job itself. It's just this thread is about Choke Prescott. It's time to move on and find a QB who doesn't wilt when it matters most.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
I wish I was one of those types who pay attention to who posts what and remembers because I would sure like to recall the two people on this board who posted in one day, about a month ago:
a)youre just old if you dont like Dak and
b)people who dont believe in Dak can go F themselves*

*real thread this guy started to say this, post got deleted a couple of minutes later
Did he use a ton of emojis? Probably nav or q card.

If it was just straight venom, probably AC

But either way the same drivel from the same cesspool.

khiladi

Reaction score
Does anyone still think Dak is a top 10 qb? My favorite thing in the next week will be going back to before the season when I said I thought Purdy was better than Dak and got laughed off stage.

Love is better. Stroud is better. Tua is better. Purdy is better. These are all guys no one would have said held a candle to Dak at the beginning of the season
Tua is trash. Stroud is one of the best in the league. Purdy is better, at his age. Love is better also. Remember this is year 8 Dak, in an offense that was dumbed downed and simplified for him…