Sticky: The official Dak sucks thread

CrownCowboy

Reaction score
All we've heard for the last month is how Dak has won ballgames. MVP this, MVP that.

Yes the defense played absolutely awful but I'm not hearing it. It begins and ends with your 40 million dollar man who I was told has elite talent, leadership skills and should be the MVP of the league.

We had 16 points going into the 4th quarter all the while giving them 7 on a pick six.

You all saw elite arm talent on display today. Jordan Love has what Dak does not.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Dak doesn’t suck, but I don’t think he’s a championship caliber QB. It’s 8 years in and in big games it still looks bad that’s not gonna change. I’m not sure what else is needed here for him to get it. Players, coaches, OC,’s at some point you’re gonna run out of scapegoats.

Cowboys93

Reaction score
Dak is seriously one of the most perplexing QBs in the league. He clearly can play the position, but there’s something that’s just missing when it comes to tough opponents. This loss was not all on him, but ultimately he is the guy and I think a decision needs to be made moving forward to consider another option even if we regress in the short term. This just is not working the proof is there at this point

McMicah

Reaction score
Tua is trash. Stroud is one of the best in the league. Purdy is better, at his age. Love is better also. Remember this is year 8 Dak, in an offense that was dumbed downed and simplified for him…
I watched Tua throw the ball before his receiver made their break more in one game than I’ve seen Dak do it his whole career. If Tua is trash, what is Dak?

GINeric

Reaction score
He stunk it up during this game although he was not the only one.
If you want to vent about dak, this is the thread for you.

You start a Dak thread but then admit that he was not the only player who stunk it up.

So why start a thread about players who stunk it up when there's already one about the players who stunk it up??

Don't make sense my guy.

khiladi

Reaction score
People also forget, Dallas was relatively injury free going into the playoffs, especially on offense. This was just another day in the life of the “MVP” when he has to play a decent team when the lights shine bright.