Sticky: The official Dak sucks thread

MojaveJT

Reaction score
I don't hate Dak, but we've replaced head coaches, Offensive coord. Wide receivers, running backs. When your trouble shooting you need to check every moving part. Not selectively only trouble shoot certain parts.
I’ve said this for years. We’ve gone through lots of players and coaches with the same result. What has been the common denominator? #4.

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
As bad as Dak played, the defense should be getting all the blame for this one.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
I don't hate Dak, but we've replaced head coaches, Offensive coord. Wide receivers, running backs. When your trouble shooting you need to check every moving part. Not selectively only trouble shoot certain parts.
Yep. They keep blaming the coach and OC. Yet Dak once again had a horrible playoff game. At what point do you look at this and say hey 3 years in a row this guy just crap the bed when the team needs him.

RFABR

Reaction score
With all said and done, the only doubt I have is whether take Dak's dead cap now (post June), OR keep him one more year and dump everything else possible to get a fresh start in 2025.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
"here we go" give my boy the money......MVP..........low IQ losers don't know crap and are probably living their lives on their high school football days.......lMAO........Low IQ losers