The official Kellen Moore for starter thread

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I told you people in the pre-season...this would happen. Dak doesn't read defenses. He pre-determines throws...and just heaves it. When your starter is throwing pick 6's ala Matt Schaub for a 103 yards...something isn't right.

People complained about Moore's arm strength. Well @ least he knows where to go w/ the football. And that was a huge issue today. Dak looked completely lost out there.

In a game that the QB needed to get rid of the ball quickly...slants...wheel routes...Dak just continued to sit in the pocket and almost throw INT after INT.

Prescott didn't run one bubble screen...

He just didn't know what plays to audible too.

So anyway...I will gladly accept your apologies for the Kellen Moore bashing now. He should have been the starter the whole time. And now that people see the real Prescott..w/o Romo telling him what to do...It's clear what needs to happen.

Brooksey

Reaction score
What you didn't like the front shoulder throw into the end zone?

bark

Reaction score
I told you people in the pre-season...this would happen. Dak doesn't read defenses. He pre-determines throws...and just heaves it. When your starter is throwing pick 6's ala Matt Schaub for a 103 yards...something isn't right.

People complained about Moore's arm strength. Well @ least he knows where to go w/ the football. And that was a huge issue today. Dak looked completely lost out there.

In a game that the QB needed to get rid of the ball quickly...slants...wheel routes...Dak just continured to sit in the pocket and almost throw INT after INT.

So anyway...I will gladly accept your apologies for the Kellen Moore bashing now. He should have been the starter the whole time. And now that people see the real Prescott..w/o Romo telling him what to do...It's clear what needs to happen.
Oh boy :facepalm:

jwitten82

Reaction score
Lol Moore still sucks, Dak actually played like Moore today

cml750

Reaction score
Dak has not looked good so far this season but no way he is replaced by Moore.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Floaty isn't letting Risen hog all the emotional backlash without a fight. Solid entry into the pot-stirring game, if I do say so myself.

I know I was sitting there in the third quarter thinking "you know what would make this game better? A QB who not only had not time and no accuracy, but who could't even make the throws."

IheartRomo

Reaction score
Mediocre troll attempt although it's a bit too much of a carbon copy of Risen's schtick for my liking.

I'll award it a C- with points docked for lack of creativity.

nycowboyfan

Reaction score
Wow. You are a crazy for sure. Forget Dak for a secret me. Kellen Moore is probably a great guy. He knows football. But he doesn't have the physical tools to be an NFL starter. I actually don't think he belongs in the league. And I'm Not in the minority.

In a game that the QB needed to get rid of the ball quickly...slants...wheel routes...Dak just continued to sit in the pocket and almost throw INT after INT.