The official Kellen Moore for starter thread

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Dak has not looked good so far this season but no way he is replaced by Moore.

Sorry..Prescott just isn't accurate. My gawd how may open throws did he miss today? 8-10? People may want to complain about KM's arm...but for what this offense is designed to do...you need a guy that is going to be accurate w/ the short game.:rolleyes:

coult44

Reaction score
I told you people in the pre-season...this would happen. Dak doesn't read defenses. He pre-determines throws...and just heaves it. When your starter is throwing pick 6's ala Matt Schaub for a 103 yards...something isn't right.

People complained about Moore's arm strength. Well @ least he knows where to go w/ the football. And that was a huge issue today. Dak looked completely lost out there.

In a game that the QB needed to get rid of the ball quickly...slants...wheel routes...Dak just continued to sit in the pocket and almost throw INT after INT.

Prescott didn't run one bubble screen...

He just didn't know what plays to audible too.

So anyway...I will gladly accept your apologies for the Kellen Moore bashing now. He should have been the starter the whole time. And now that people see the real Prescott..w/o Romo telling him what to do...It's clear what needs to happen.

I told a guy last week he had the worst post of the year but not to worry because it was only week 1. He only held that trophy for 6 days. You might hold it forever!!! Are you that brain dead?

Cmac

Reaction score
KMoore should be calling in for Donuts/Coffee/Croissants/Bagels/Milk and setting up the QB Meeting chairs in the morning.....that's all.

nathanlt

Reaction score
Why is ANYONE posting in this thread?? It should be crickets!!!

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Ya, what's Moore gonna do when the OL doesn't block, the recievers can't get open, and Zeke can't get more than 1 yard a game? Dak STIILL completed 60% of his passes. Moore would be lucky to get 1%.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I told you people in the pre-season...this would happen. Dak doesn't read defenses. He pre-determines throws...and just heaves it. When your starter is throwing pick 6's ala Matt Schaub for a 103 yards...something isn't right.

People complained about Moore's arm strength. Well @ least he knows where to go w/ the football. And that was a huge issue today. Dak looked completely lost out there.

In a game that the QB needed to get rid of the ball quickly...slants...wheel routes...Dak just continued to sit in the pocket and almost throw INT after INT.

So anyway...I will gladly accept your apologies for the Kellen Moore bashing now. He should have been the starter the whole time. And now that people see the real Prescott..w/o Romo telling him what to do...It's clear what needs to happen.
I'm going to slap the taste out of your mouth right now... This is so dang stupid.
Forgive my emotions, mods.

sbark

Reaction score
Sorry..Prescott just isn't accurate. My gawd how may open throws did he miss today? 8-10? People may want to complain about KM's arm...but for what this offense is designed to do...you need a guy that is going to be accurate w/ the short game.:rolleyes:
might be accurate........but dont you have to be able to see the receiver in the NFL?.............or does he just "chuck it" to where the receiver is supposed to be.....and at a rate that is 3 seconds slower.

canters

Reaction score
The season is over. . If we win next week, these people will say we should print playoff tickets.

cml750

Reaction score
Oh I agree Dak has looked bad. He has looked really bad in both games but there is no way they pull him for Moore. There is a greater chance they pull Romo out of the booth than Moore taking over.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
There is a floaty in the bathroom after he just left dreaming about his boyfriend Moore.

J817

Reaction score

I really do hope this is just terrible shtick.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Floaty isn't letting Risen hog all the emotional backlash without a fight. Solid entry into the pot-stirring game, if I do say so myself.

I know I was sitting there in the third quarter thinking "you know what would make this game better? A QB who not only had not time and no accuracy, but who could't even make the throws."
I kinda cackled( a depressed chuckle on Jim Beam) reading thato_O
Thanks for that:laugh:

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score

He's played the 2 best secondaries in a row. And todays wr's coultdn't get open outside of Witten. But of course, you will ignore than for your boyfriend Moore.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
What a ****ty game today was. I'm giving it about another hour in here, and then I'm on to pretending it never happened.

Copy that!
I've suffered similar ' no shows' with my Cowboys to many times in the past to get bent outta shape this early in the season,,, but there's definitely something not ' right' with our boys,,,almost like they are suffering a team wide case of " rectitus" as it starts in the rectum and travels up the spine and ultimately settles in those afflicted ocular cavities giving them a ****ty outlook of their immediate surroundingso_O

Or a Voodoo incantation hex has been summoned from the depths of hell itself by Goodell&Co.,,,IDK?
o_O

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
As bad as Prescott may or may not be...he is still better than Moore.

giphy.gif

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan