The OMG Philly Won, It's Over Thread **merged**

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
One measley playoff win in 17 years. Yes, I'm certain I could match that. So could a dead man.

Well, a rich dead man.

Otherwise you'd have to earn being a GM and perform to keep the job.

But if you can buy it, congrats...you're a football man. Do you have a son? He can pretend too.

erod

Reaction score
Think so? Have a look in the mirror and tell yourself that you are more qualified than men that work in the NFL.

Without an ounce of doubt more than Jerry. Don't act like football is rocket science especially pulling draft picks out of your backside like Jerry. I guarantee you after the first round or two, Jerry hasn't heard of anyone taken thereafter. Not to mention he's a fifth of bourbon into the night by then.

It's fantasy football to him. He's not to be taken seriously as anything but a wildcatting, womanizing drunk.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
***EDIT*** Was supposed to say Philly and my phone auto corrected it. Ugh.

I think they will take the division. I just don't trust our team over the final 4 games. Philly was in a perfect position to lose but found a way to win and keep the heat on Dallas. I hope I wrong but I just don't trust our team.

Flame away
No flames.

We all understand.

We are all similarly affected.

We'd all love to jump up and start beating our chests in unison.

But we've already done that in past seasons and we look like Village Idiots doing so.

So I ll wait if you don't mind.

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
I was just informed that the eagles play the vikings next week. So we may have a chance to tie again IF we lose tomorrow because the vikings are winning

erod

Reaction score
Probably happens after making billions of dollars.

Only for those without a rudder. He's a wildcatting, gambling oil man. That's why he's so woefully unprepared as a make believe football man.

TTexasTT

Reaction score
Only for those without a rudder. He's a wildcatting, gambling oil man. That's why he's so woefully unprepared as a make believe football man.

Make believe football man?
I feel as if he knows the game as well as any owner. I think he was the captain of the Arkansas NC team back before Moses split the red sea.

I dont really care about his vices. If he gets something done this year Ill be pleased.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Make believe football man?
I feel as if he knows the game as well as any owner. I think he was the captain of the Arkansas NC team back before Moses split the red sea.

I dont really care about his vices. If he gets something done this year Ill be pleased.

I really don't understand how you think anything is going to get done this year. It looks pretty much like last year except the defense is worse. The offense still takes a half to get going. It's easy to come back against a team like Oakland but try doing it against a good team. The Cowboys can beat the bad teams. I'd actually like to see them beat one good team. I'd like to see them win 4 or 5 games in a row. Anything that can possibly give me hope that this year is different.

Dodger12

Reaction score
I really don't understand how you think anything is going to get done this year. It looks pretty much like last year except the defense is worse. The offense still takes a half to get going. It's easy to come back against a team like Oakland but try doing it against a good team. The Cowboys can beat the bad teams. I'd actually like to see them beat one good team. I'd like to see them win 4 or 5 games in a row. Anything that can possibly give me hope that this year is different.

If the Cowboys run the table to finish the season and win the East, I'd give them credit and Garrett saves his job. But they haven't been able to do that for quite some time. I just don't understand how people think they can just rattle off wins when they haven't done that with any regularity and now they have this defense to deal with with.

And it's frustrating to see what the Eagles are doing only 3 years removed from dumping their franchise QB. Apparently they didn't get the memo that it takes at least 3 years to rebuild when they get a new HC.

maxdallasfan

Reaction score
The fraud Iggles beat a dome, passing oriented team in a blizzard. Still not impressed.

Now they play the Vikings without AP. It's unbelievable how everything is falling in place for them.

Still a fraud though.

What next, they play the Saints in the playoffs without Drew Brees? At this rate, it's going to happen that way.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The fraud Iggles beat a dome, passing oriented team in a blizzard. Still not impressed.

Now they play the Vikings without AP. It's unbelievable how everything is falling in place for them.

Still a fraud though.

What next, they play the Saints in the playoffs without Drew Brees? At this rate, it's going to happen that way.

Yep, but that's how the season has gone for them. Packers without Rodgers, Cardinals traveling to them for an early game (check the history of west coast teams doing that) and without Arrington, the Lions in a blizzard and no Reggie Bush, they're about to play the Vikings without Peterson. They've gotten breaks.

Hook'em#11

Reaction score
Why? Because of the way they played on Turkey Day?

No, Because this defense is crap and the team is inconsistent. And, has been. Can paint the outside of a car only so many times. The engine is going to need some work one day as well.

maxdallasfan

Reaction score
Yep, but that's how the season has gone for them. Packers without Rodgers, Cardinals traveling to them for an early game (check the history of west coast teams doing that) and without Arrington, the Lions in a blizzard and no Reggie Bush, they're about to play the Vikings without Peterson. They've gotten breaks.

Well on a good note, they'll get trounced in the playoffs (if they make it, ahem). And, their draft pick will suffer, and their schedule next year will be more difficult.

Their true talent will show next year when they take a step back.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
I was just informed that the eagles play the vikings next week. So we may have a chance to tie again IF we lose tomorrow because the vikings are winning

No they are not winning. Ap wont be playing. Thats an easy w for the eagles.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No they are not winning. Ap wont be playing. Thats an easy w for the eagles.

Yeah, trying to find a way for that to end up a MIN victory. Just can't get there, no matter how hard I try. Best I got is that it looks a bit like a trap game.

MIN is not a very good team right now. Both at QB and in the secondary, they've got very little going on. They'd need multiple turnovers and/or a ST score (they could very likely get the points on ST). Not very likely.

Szczepanik

Reaction score
Philly gets a TON of help from the refs. They are the true anti-dallas.