The One person who you believe will make the difference in Sunday's game

Eric_Boyer

Reaction score
if you mean the guy we least expect/respect - Lucky Whitehead is going to remind us why the coaching staff bother at all

Shuff

Reaction score
if you mean the guy we least expect/respect - Lucky Whitehead is going to remind us why the coaching staff bother at all
He scares me the most, I would rather have McFadden handle the kickoffs and punts, Lucky sucks and I hope he does not turn the ball over on Sunday.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
th

th

th

rockj7

Reaction score
Me, it is all about Dez, he needs to show up and dominate.

AMEN Shuff he needs to show us why he has that 88 number on his jersey. When he shows,up their is nothing any defense in these playoffs can do to stop our O. I need 8- 10 catches for 130- 150 and 2 TDs from him. He needs to be a drive extender

pugilist

Stick N Move
Reaction score
Dak

I have a feeling they are going to sell out, and I mean really sell out, to stop the run

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
For Dallas: Dak
For Green Bay: Rodgers

Best predictor for who wins an NFL Football game? Passing differential.

jamesdojr

Reaction score
Me, it is all about Dez, he needs to show up and dominate.

Im assuming key players play the way that they have and dont play surprisingly bad, I'm going with the pass rush. So if Irving, Mayowa, Lawerence, and McClain have terrific games, it's game over!

If I picked 1, I'll go with Irving. He is a big key. He has the ability to dominate so he has to.

Big D

Reaction score
I don't think it'll be one person it'll be the defensive unit. They were said to be the weak link of the team all year and still don't seem to be getting much respect from fans or media types. Just look around. No one is considering our defense as a factor. Everyone just assumes AR and co will hang 35 on them and it's up to Zeke , Dak, and Dez to come up with 38. "If they shredded the vaunted NYG defense like that Dallas' D has no shot!" I don't think they will take being an afterthought too lightly IMO. Defense wins the game for us this week.