The One person who you believe will make the difference in Sunday's game

d_dub88

Reaction score
Just watching the replay of the 2014 playoff game and Green Bay ran it down our throat. Man our defensive players then were bad. I don't think the Packers have a RB that can hurt us but I wouldn't put it pass them to try and run more than they did vs NY. If I had to take one player to make a difference I would have to say it will be Sean Lee.

perrykemp

Reaction score
Just watching the replay of the 2014 playoff game and Green Bay ran it down our throat. Man our defensive players then were bad. I don't think the Packers have a RB that can hurt us but I wouldn't put it pass them to try and run more than they did vs NY. If I had to take one player to make a difference I would have to say it will be Sean Lee.

I am watching it too.

Lacy in 2014 was a good RB. He hadn't ballooned up to 270 yet. He punished that Cowboys in that game.

There is no Lacy this time around. All they have left is a WR playing RB.

I'm just not worried about GB running it.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Has to be somebody on defense getting a to or 2. I don't think Dallas can win a shoot out if they don't have the ball a majority of the time.

Plankton

Reaction score
ywv0Mki.gif

RJ_MacReady

It's all in the reflexes
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
David "The Crane" Irving!

Honorable mention:
Maliek "Dump Truck" Collins

d_dub88

Reaction score
I am watching it too.

Lacy in 2014 was a good RB. He hadn't ballooned up to 270 yet. He punished that Cowboys in that game.

There is no Lacy this time around. All they have left is a WR playing RB.

I'm just not worried about GB running it.
Montgomery averaged 4.6 vs Seattle, 10.1 vs Chicago, and 5.5 vs Detroit. Michael just averaged 4.7 a carry vs NY last week. They can hurt teams with the run. The good thing about Michael is if he's in you know it's a run because they don't trust him protecting AR. I just want our defense to keep them one dimensional even if that means having AR throw 50 times.

Fritsch_the_cat

Reaction score
Sean Lee. I'd point him at Aaron Rodgers and set him on kill. Every play. Do not let Rodgers just stand there.

brucekr

Reaction score
Can't shake this gut feeling I have that somehow Romo is going to play a key part in the game. Maybe it's like a recent amputee, where for a time after a limb is removed, they still have the sensation that it's still there. But I could see Romo going off after a struggling Dak puts us behind early.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
I think Dak will either sink or swim this game, and from everything I've seen, he's going to swim. He's the new leader here for the next decade and more, and prepare for some titles. I truly believe that, or maybe I just want to believe that.

Kareemovweet

Reaction score
Whomever on the D who is assigned to shadow Rogers. Hopefully it's Lee and when he blitzes he stays under control. Thats how Rodgers gets away all the time. The defender's rush him so hard that he just steps up and they fly bye him and are now totally out of the play... Play fast but stay under control and slam his arse into the turf a few times and we win the game...

plasticman

Reaction score
Tony Corrente...because he's not Gene Steratore, the ref who ruled Dez's "non-catch" in the last Cowboy Packer playoff.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
There's no 'I' in team..... with this team. Believe that.

cowboys1981

Reaction score
Lee, he's the captain of the defense and knows how to position players pre snap. I expect him in on a few blitzes.

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
The secondary! If they cover well in this game and clog the passing lanes, then you could almost guarantee a victory.