The one play I want to discuss

Keithfansince5

Reaction score
Dak looked good on his 3 throws. Offense looked good. Only critique is our rook LG who got beat for the sack.

Rush flat out missed Gallup. However it would not have been a TD just a long pass play. Rushs' passes looked wobbly and floated too much for me. They were fairly accurate though except on that one pass. His TD pass to 14 was excellent as was the catch.

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score
All offseason I have been reading about Dak not being able to hit receivers in stride, cant make this throw cant make this throw and that Rush should be starting. Rush missed a sure touchdown by underthrowing Gallup on the outside and all I hear is crickets. Amazing.
It was Gallups fault. ;)

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
I was simply saying on THIS FORUM people are quiet about the guy they wanted to replace Dak....? Dont know how that post was interpreted to this particular
I knew what you meant and you're right. There are a small group of vocal haters that deny certain things were ever said. I'm really mind boggled by some fans' negativity about everything.

Flamma

Reaction score
All offseason I have been reading about Dak not being able to hit receivers in stride, cant make this throw cant make this throw and that Rush should be starting. Rush missed a sure touchdown by underthrowing Gallup on the outside and all I hear is crickets. Amazing.

I'm not one to criticize Dak at all, but I still feel I have to point out how right you are on that pass from Rush. I pointed this out in the thread regarding Rush, that pass was terrible. I like Rush in that he isn't an interception machine, but how does he miss that pass? Dude was wide open as you can be in the NFL up the sideline and he lobs a pass that falls well short. It was a pass any decent QB could make. That is what worried me.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
He’s not reaching. There’s plenty of posters on this board who have claimed Rush is more accurate than Dak and has just as strong of an arm.

Both claims are flat out wrong.

I've seen nothing to suggest Rush isn't more accurate. His arm though has been less than impressive.

kskboys

Reaction score
Dak looked good on his 3 throws. Offense looked good. Only critique is our rook LG who got beat for the sack.

Rush flat out missed Gallup. However it would not have been a TD just a long pass play. Rushs' passes looked wobbly and floated too much for me. They were fairly accurate though except on that one pass. His TD pass to 14 was excellent as was the catch.
Rush's passes have been wobbly floaters from the start. He knows what to do, just doesn't have the physical tools to do it.