The only way we can win the division is to go 6-1

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
5th seed is fine . We should blow out any South Div winner like last year. Then have a shot at Det, SF or Phi.

It’s more a matter where would you prefer going in Div rd. I’m thinking Det.
Yeah, we don't want to play in the cold or wet or wind, dome teams often have problems when they play on the road in the playoffs.

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
Just look at how Dallas played against winning teams and view that result. Now tell me if there is more or less chance that this team goes out and beats Detroit?
Just look at how Dallas has played at home and view that result. Now tell me if there is more or less chance that this team goes out and loses a home game.

Creeper

Reaction score
I don't think the Cowboys can win the division this year. I think it will be the Eagles. I don't see another team as strong as the Eagles. Their secondary isn't great, but their two lines are superior.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
We ain’t winning the division. Go ahead and get that out of your head and hope the football gods spare us after Jimmy Johnson is induced into the HOF. Hopefully we can face a “weak” NFC South winner and gain speed/morality from there on out.

Mark

Reaction score
As we've seen, perennially (including this weekend's games), you can't rely on other teams to do your dirty work for you.

No reason the Cowboys can't win-out on their remaining schedule. Just beat the team in front of you, and let the chips fall where they may.

offlimits

Reaction score
So Hurts can’t get his leg caved in and be out for the year and they still win? Buffalo can’t win? On and on? Didn’t they lose to Zach Wilson?
Awwwwwwwwwwww, man. Don't go to the dark side. I do not wish injury on any of these kids.

blueblood70

Reaction score
And the loss can only be to Detroit. It can't be to anyone else. And we of course have to beat the Eagles at home.

And then hope the Eagles lose 2 out of 3 to Seattle, Buffalo, and 49ers. Or they could lose to Giants-Giants-Cardinals but that's not gonna happen.

Other than that.... we better root for Detroit. Not guaranteed they seal the #1 seed either, because they have Broncos-Vikings-Vikings-Cowboys.
Really need to win them all literally the Eagles are now the front runners for the number one seed to win the division they are the better team right now period end of story they've beaten better teams and as much as I hate them I gotta give them their props they have separated themselves to make it to where it's gonna be like last year we're gonna come up with a game short inthe RS behind them end up with 4-5 seed and fight a harder road playoff schedule..

That game last night was big and even though they got lucky another game where they got all the bounces they made their own lock as people say and right now they're the better team they beat us they're 2 1/2 games ahead of us and now they've beat a couple of good teams that we haven't beat any and I hate to admit it but right now we have a hard hard road uphill to even threaten the division let alone getting a better seed than four or five...

I'm so pissed off at the referees and the chiefs for allowing all those bad plays again it looked just like our game they were at home and were dropping passes in the end zone dropping big plays the penalties... I mean they basically shot themselves in the foot more than we have so as much as you want to dog our own team around here about penalties and mistakes and mental gaps well Andy Reed and his team literally crap their pants last night they had that game they were up and they blew it they literally blew the game I was hoping if any team could do it the chiefs would at least win that game at home..

In my opinion we played the Eagles a lot better than the chiefs did even though the games look similar we were at the Eagles home and didn't have anything go our way and lost by 5... They seem parallel but you have to take in the fact that we had to play the Eagles at home but the games were eerily similar and we made all the mistakes inside the red zone...UGHH!!!!

:mad::angry::facepalm::popcorn:

I believe unless we go undefeated nothing's happening for us literally we have to wait and see if the Eagles or the lions or somebody else like the 49ers have another off stretch cause right now even if we go six and one I don't think it puts us in position to do anything... Right now the Eagles are better I'm saying it as a Cowboys fan they've got the luck on their side and right now they got the 2 1/2 game lead... The Eagles are a better team period end of story

Sydla

Reaction score
My bad, I thought you were talking about the postseason. My point was that no matter how good they play at home in the regular season, they stumble in the postseason. So I wouldn't bank on our home regular season record carrying through into the postseason if we play at home.