The Panthers owner

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Jerry Richardson, owner of the Panthers is a former NFL player. In fact, in the NFL championship game, he caught a TD pass from Johnny Unitas.

Richardson was far more qualified to be his own GM than Jerry Jones ever was when he purchased the Dallas Cowboys.

Even so, Richardson was intelligent enough to realize he would be a very poor choice as GM. Two years ago, after an extensive search, he hired Dave Gettleman, who began as a high school coach, then a scouting intern with the Bills, a scout with the Broncos, and Director of Personnel with the Giants, in all, about 30 years NFL experience.

Richardson never interfered with the exceptiom of one time. He refused to resign Greg Hardy saying "That's not who we are."

And to any genius that suggests I switch teams....KMA.

The Galloway and Williams trades. The backup drafts that gutted the 90s dynasty in a few years time. Hutch, Henson, Carter, Leaf, et al. Brandon Carr deal. Marion Barber deal. Going with Weeden as the backup this year. Larry Lacewell. Barry Switzer. Dave Campo.

I personally prefer trying to be productive rather than dwell on things that I cannot do anything about. At least the billboard got through to Jerry loud and clear. Applying moral relativism here is absolutely rich though. Well at least I'm not Greg Hardy right? Friggin people.

gambit187

Reaction score
Jerry Richardson, owner of the Panthers is a former NFL player. In fact, in the NFL championship game, he caught a TD pass from Johnny Unitas.

Richardson was far more qualified to be his own GM than Jerry Jones ever was when he purchased the Dallas Cowboys.

Even so, Richardson was intelligent enough to realize he would be a very poor choice as GM. Two years ago, after an extensive search, he hired Dave Gettleman, who began as a high school coach, then a scouting intern with the Bills, a scout with the Broncos, and Director of Personnel with the Giants, in all, about 30 years NFL experience.

Richardson never interfered with the exceptiom of one time. He refused to resign Greg Hardy saying "That's not who we are."

And to any genius that suggests I switch teams....KMA.

He is also the same owner that did not go or support the funeral of DeAngelo Williams Mother, after I'm sure the Panthers organizations made money and gained exposure off his mothers Breast Cancer.

Last edited:

65fastback2plus2

Reaction score
I love when we suggest someone with no superbowl rings is smarter than someone with 3 LOL

Let me know when the panthers pass Dallas as the most valuable sports team in the universe.

Until then...switch teams is a good option for ya