The PJG!

ESisback

Reaction score
1)Absurdity
2)Sarcasm
3)Nonchalant Disruption

Three of the main tenets of the “association of idiots” established to remind us of the importance of not taking ourselves so seriously. Now, more than ever, we need a break from the mundane. Anyone have anything stupid to say? Brothers, sisters....Can I get a roll call?

ESisback

Reaction score
Several of us long time posters from the old forum grew weary of the nonstop doom-n-gloom of something meant to a diversion, and to lighten the mood, we started throwing out nonsensical, totally unrelated content to confound those that took themselves too seriously.

We enjoyed the flatulent goofiness of the proceedings, “elected” officers, gave them preposterous titles, and proceeded to brighten the mood with fictitious events like award ceremonies and fake fundraisers like “The Nude Car Wash and Bake Sale”.

We appointed a Grand Poobah who embodied a sort of rock-n-roll Hugh Hefner, complete with silk robe, giant brandy snifter, and fancy cigarette holder, longing daily surrounded by gorgeous babes and copious amounts of meats and cheeses. The GP is a highly respected gentleman poster (and current Mod), a levelheaded but genius level absurdist equipped with the gift of gab! We even recruited a cheeky fellow from the U.K. to head up our “foreign bureau”, and are open to suggestions for future meaningless “expansion”.

What say you PJGers?

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Several of us long time posters from the old forum grew weary of the nonstop doom-n-gloom of something meant to a diversion, and to lighten the mood, we started throwing out nonsensical, totally unrelated content to confound those that took themselves too seriously.

We enjoyed the flatulent goofiness of the proceedings, “elected” officers, gave them preposterous titles, and proceeded to brighten the mood with fictitious events like award ceremonies and fake fundraisers like “The Nude Car Wash and Bake Sale”.

We appointed a Grand Poobah who embodied a sort of rock-n-roll Hugh Hefner, complete with silk robe, giant brandy snifter, and fancy cigarette holder, longing daily surrounded by gorgeous babes and copious amounts of meats and cheeses. The GP is a highly respected gentleman poster (and current Mod), a levelheaded but genius level absurdist equipped with the gift of gab! We even recruited a cheeky fellow from the U.K. to head up our “foreign bureau”, and are open to suggestions for future meaningless “expansion”.

What say you PJGers?
And how appropriate that you should use "current" in front of mod as that should always be used. And I am not sure I have become a mod yet, I began my career in law enforcement as a Mod In Training and am not sure the wheels are off yet.

I think we did well in the "Random Thoughts" and "Bacon" threads but our brilliance shown in the "This thread is about nothing at all" as it took us 6 pages to decide on what constituted "nothing". And I am not sure we ever agreed on nothing. It was a struggle to agree on anything but when faced with nothing, the best we could do was "I got nuthin'".

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
And how appropriate that you should use "current" in front of mod as that should always be used. And I am not sure I have become a mod yet, I began my career in law enforcement as a Mod In Training and am not sure the wheels are off yet.

I think we did well in the "Random Thoughts" and "Bacon" threads but our brilliance shown in the "This thread is about nothing at all" as it took us 6 pages to decide on what constituted "nothing". And I am not sure we ever agreed on nothing. It was a struggle to agree on anything but when faced with nothing, the best we could do was "I got nuthin'".

ESisback

Reaction score

I...uh...I got...nothin’...

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I hope you're not putting Dreadhonkey in peril by divulging any "Eyes Only" information here. It's been a while since I've checked the minutes to see what's okay to go public with, and it's been even longer since I've heard from our black ops agent, and to be honest, I don't even know if he's on assignment or just partying in Vegas.

Londonboy

Reaction score
I hope you're not putting Dreadhonkey in peril by divulging any "Eyes Only" information here. It's been a while since I've checked the minutes to see what's okay to go public with, and it's been even longer since I've heard from our black ops agent, and to be honest, I don't even know if he's on assignment or just partying in Vegas.
Our retsamypS and Our Keeper of the Chronicles should know the knowables and divulgables, best check with Them.

Xelda

Reaction score
Wait a minute! We had a thread created for us and didn't have to over throw a long time lurker's thread? This is different. The only odd ball thing I have to say today is I got stuck behind a truck with propaganda from another team stuck on it. My beautiful Cowboy's license plate couldn't get them to convert. So I ask what village has lost it's idiot?