The PJG!

kskboys

Reaction score
If we aren't idiots, then we're some blokes who did some idiotic things!!!!!

Let's see, from my teen years:

Breaking into the school and letting about 6 or 8 armadillers lose.

Doing doughnuts in the middle of the schoolyard.

Bringing alcohol to class in Sonic cups.

Throwing skunk spray into the AC vent by the office.

And several things that I'm too embarrassed to mention!!!!!

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score

We would pick up the Principle of our Jr High's Volkswagen and sit it in the median in the schools parking lot between 2 light poles If he did not have help he had to call a tow truck to go home

kskboys

Reaction score
Back in middle school we used to have contests to see who could get the most licks during class. Had an old lady teacher who hit bout as hard as a butterfly. I was up to like 8, when she called in the swatter from next door!!!! Contest over!!!!

kskboys

Reaction score
We would pick up the Principle of our Jr High's Volkswagen and sit it in the median in the schools parking lot between 2 light poles If he did not have help he had to call a tow truck to go home
One time we left class(for some stupid reason I'm sure) and met in the parking lot. One of the guys had a whole truck full of wheat in sacks. We broke into one of the teacher's cars, and filled that sucker up w/ wheat!!! I'll never forget using cups to try and throw the last little bit through the top crack we'd left in the window!!!!

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
One time we left class(for some stupid reason I'm sure) and met in the parking lot. One of the guys had a whole truck full of wheat in sacks. We broke into one of the teacher's cars, and filled that sucker up w/ wheat!!! I'll never forget using cups to try and throw the last little bit through the top crack we'd left in the window!!!!
Cream of Wheat would have been funnier. Maybe next time.

Xelda

Reaction score

That's how I got my car up on two wheels.

Londonboy

Reaction score
Boopsertoodles- a congratulatory gesture accompanied by a grunt or noise.

Actually I googled boopsertoodles and the results brought me back to your post on CowboyZone. So you made up a word and now I've given it a definition. Do you think we should send the creators of Webster's dictionary an email?
:grin:
Don't trifle with those Kiddie leaguers at Webster's, something this important needs to go straight to Da Big Boys at the O E D.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The PJG has idiots from all sorts of villages!
The PJG was considered a Village Idiots Convention by a lot of posters on the old site, would be here too. Let them complain, we had more volunteers to work the Name Badge tables than we could use.

I like being a Village Idiot, capitalizing it as well, because I never have an identity crisis. I have a card in my wallet "To Whom It May Concern: This individual is a Village Idiot. If you are in possession of him, do not return him to the village from whence he came but find a village lacking an idiot. This particular Village Idiot can also double as the Town Drunk in case of vacation for your present Town Drunk".

ESisback

Reaction score
The PJG was considered a Village Idiots Convention by a lot of posters on the old site, would be here too. Let them complain, we had more volunteers to work the Name Badge tables than we could use.

I like being a Village Idiot, capitalizing it as well, because I never have an identity crisis. I have a card in my wallet "To Whom It May Concern: This individual is a Village Idiot. If you are in possession of him, do not return him to the village from whence he came but find a village lacking an idiot. This particular Village Idiot can also double as the Town Drunk in case of vacation for your present Town Drunk".
The “Town Drunk” was handwritten, and I thought it said “Tom Dreenk”, after the Welsh poet. Then the “Village Idiot” part...I thought you were just an employee of a local lawn and garden store...

ESisback

Reaction score
Boopsertoodles- a congratulatory gesture accompanied by a grunt or noise.

Actually I googled boopsertoodles and the results brought me back to your post on CowboyZone. So you made up a word and now I've given it a definition. Do you think we should send the creators of Webster's dictionary an email?
:grin:[ You’re perfect for PJG Doctor of Library Sciences!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You're counting on my memory??? @Londonboy is gonna have a good laugh at that one!

I don't even remember my own title!
All titles beyond the Grand Poobah of the Post Jackers Guild are unnecessary and superfluous. You already named a head idiot. Other titles might be considered insulting.

Let me share this with y'all. It was after someone had created one of our "Nothing Threads" and somehow a poster thought I was the one because he sent me a PM and I wanted to share it at the time but didn't want to embarrass him since he'd decided to remain private with it. I also didn't know if he had sent the same thing to others contributing to what I referred to as our nonsense, but in a complimentary fashion. It was, after all, my true appreciation of nonsense that landed me the Grand Poobah gig.

He was going through a really rough time in his personal life and he thanked me. I was taken back by that but he said he didn't come to the site except to discuss the Cowboys and thought it was odd that we got off on these tangents but he looked forward to that more than the football talk. He was pretty down and needed the laughs that was giving him and just wanted me to know how much he appreciated that.

Well, you know me, I don't need much encouragement to be stupid but that really struck me in the right place because that was exactly why I was there, not for the football. I went to a sports site and discovered something I really didn't know I was searching for and was proud to say "naaah, don't need that social media stuff" but I was wrong, I do need it.

There are some really funny people here and I never, EVER, fail to laugh when I am here and even use this forum to try and make myself laugh. It has been more important to me that I can express.

But, it's deeper than that. When I really connected was when posters were sharing their personal stories, their trials and tribulations and that opened me up to sharing, only wish I'd discovered that earlier because it can truly be cathartic and healing. Like the football stuff, love the humor but what I really love is what I call the "Heartbook". There are real feelings of warmth within those threads and posts. A football team brought us together but I feel we are more of a team than they are.