The Players Have Officially Quit Thread

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
That's a loser-like thing to say. The team goal is to win it all. They are still in first place and can make that happen. You have obviously quit on the team but I still believe.

I am so confident this team will not "win it all" I would bet my account on it. Are you willing to bet your account they will?

I highly doubt you would take that bet, you and I both know this team is frauds but if you got the stones to take the bet its there for you.

Jeffkills

Reaction score
I hate the all equally, except for Jerry, who I’ll hate slightly more, unless he hires the proper coach next year...

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I played and have watched football for almost 5 decades total.....................I know when I see a capable product , and this coaching staff is simply inferior . No amount of wishful thinking is going to change that . No matter how talented or lacking this roster is , everything starts with coaching . Your faith that this team is going to do something special sounds like guys I know who blow their paychecks at the racetrack on the "sure winners/hot tips" they receive , and then are surprised when the nag comes in dead last . Having a solid coaching staff in place removes the year-to-year roller coaster ride the Cowboys have become . No more of this "spinning their wheels" every year hoping it lands on 13 black or red...........................
I'm not gambling anything, I'm just not giving up on the team.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I am so confident this team will not "win it all" I would bet my account on it. Are you willing to bet your account they will?

I highly doubt you would take that bet, you and I both know this team is frauds but if you got the stones to take the bet its there for you.
Why are you so threatened by my not giving up on the team? With your bolded letters and stalking my every post, you are triggered.

stinkface

Reaction score
Well, they certainly forgot how to tackle. It seems everyone in this league thinks we have talent. Almost everyone in the league believes we don't know how to coach that talent. I will say I've never seen that much infighting on the Cowboys sidelines across the board. Usually you have a couple of folks getting pissed. Hell everyone on the team was screaming at each other. That implies that all the position coaches are losing their own respective players as well.

Chrispierce

Reaction score
Yeah,I think it’s safe to say now that Garrett has lost the team. That’s what I see....it was the body language and looks on faces in Buff game. It’s more obvious in Chi game.

willia451

Reaction score
I think most of the players sense what is coming. I got the feeling a lot of them were making business decisions out there instead of playing as a team.

Does that mean they have quit? Idk. Maybe.

MizzouCowboy4

Reaction score
I don't know if it's that the players have quit, as much as it's that they still don't know what the heck they're doing.

This game was not really much different from the game last week.

Defense has quit. Tackling was piss poor. No soul.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Win one game at a time. It starts next week with the Rams. Cowboys are still the masters of their own destiny. I believe.
Sometimes a quart can be too much for one game, tomorrow you will be back to reality.:facepalm:

dwreck27

Reaction score
I don't see it as lack of effort. More like a lack of a good plan.
Lol all the missed tackles was because of the plan?

cmon man that’s all about effort and want too and they exhibited none

Cmac

Reaction score
The players haven’t quit. Dak has another 300 yard pass game. We only lost by 7. We were in it until the end if that stupid kicker would have made a kick we would have been playing for a tie ;)
Moral victories now? Cosmetic losses?....Ifs?.....you're answering why this team is 6-7.

Cmac

Reaction score
Much love DMonkey….sarcasm is all that's left discussing this team. Got it.
As of matter of fact......I suspect Skip Bayless will use your points this morning, defending against a laughing Shannon Sharpe.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Some quit, some never showed up.

Coaching staff has to be among the worst in the league.

Can't blow this up soon enough. They should bundle Dak, Zeke and J. Smith in a trade for the first overall pick. Bet they would get turned down.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
Please keep it within the guidelines.
not real sure this needs a headline. they have.

to the core.

they know garret is done and gone. just 3 more games to go through. no need to win this year again as it won't change a thing. there was simply no urgency to the team and while i put a lot of that on garrett to be sure, these players a professionals and should have some pride. chicago did. all we got was jaylen smith doing some funky roll of quarters up the arse dance after getting luckly and blocking a pass in the endzone he never even saw.

dak his the turf on a vast majority of his passes and barely got close on the rest. the drop to cooper for the TD was an amazing pass to be sure. but it was rare for him last night. i won't go too kabookie on him cause all players have bad games and these are simply bad times that professional or not, you have to ask yourself a lot of questions. i have faith the players can turn it around if provided with real leadership.

but their cussing, door slamming, locker room rants, "shut up and play" talk was just talk. nothing they did last night showed an ounce of emotion.

just let garrett go now and tell the team times are changing. get the interviews out of the way and hire a new coach and lets see if those actions after all these years give fans hope for a true change, or just painting the walls.