The praise Dak is receiving for that game is ridiculous

Proof

Reaction score
Yep I have no answers even though I’ve mentioned them multiple times why he’s average. Sound logic but take solice in the rest of the pro Dak groupiedom liking your post giving you the validation you crave. What perverted answer you clown. Use google and stop making up stuff

Solace*. That dang IQ paying huge dividends

Galian Beast

Reaction score
praise for throwing for nearly 450 yds and 3 tds. Pretty non controversial. Stop being a weirdo

I don't care what anyone on this team does against the Lions. You don't get to the playoffs playing the Lions within 8, especially if the Eagles pull off a miracle and beat the Patriots.

Cowboyz88

Reaction score
OP is a true anti-Dak observer, he just tries to hide under all of his “observations.”

Basically, he’s not as overt in his hatred as some of the others here, but rest assured, it’s there.

Proof

Reaction score
I don't care what anyone on this team does against the Lions. You don't get to the playoffs playing the Lions within 8, especially if the Eagles pull off a miracle and beat the Patriots.

sure and I agree. Two separate points tho

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score

Yeah because Dak plays defense and it's his fault that the Lions were within 8. "Smh, Dak why can't you make the defense tackle and force 3 and outs, punts and turnovers against a offense with a back up QB, so that the win could have been a comfortable win by double digits instead of 8 points. Even though 35 points should be enough to win a majority of NFL games with any decent defense, you need to score 40+ every game to prevent an inferior team keeping the game close due to our defense giving up a ton of scoring." *Obvious sarcasm here* :facepalm::rolleyes:

superonyx

Reaction score
I like being childish at times in informal settings sue me. I never rely on emotions but if that makes you feel better to say so say that over and over. I’m not a lawyer so I’m not trying to prove a case and yep I’ll keep calling you a groupie. Don’t like it again sue me.
Welcome to the 3rd grade playground folks.

what an embarrassing reply.
I almost feel embarrassed for you.

Sue me? Sue me? Really you told him to sue you?

Thanks for the laughs I think.