The Pro Football Hall of Fame Class of 2024

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
Woodson disrespected again :(
Looks like if he's gonna get in, it will be the Chuck Howley route....so he has a long wait. Seems like he was more valued by us Cowboy fans than the media/general public. Didn't have great numbers but was vital as a hybrid safety/LB in Jimmy's system and SB championships.

RS12

Reaction score
McMichael has some desease, looks to be on his death bed. He was a nice player but not sure about HOFer.

Amarillofan82

Reaction score
Hester I could see making it in as one of the greatest return men, and pretty much changing the kickoff rules.

Torry Holt was a special player but was much more a 2nd option on most of his seasons he played. And what did he do without Warner and the "Greatest team on the turf"

Peppers was a special guy, and the highlight of those teams, and you can't say Carolina without mentioning Peppers in those years.

Freeney was as much a person you thought of as Manning when you put together the Colts success.

I personally feel like this is a weak class overall though. This is the year when they should have been pushing for players who just missed out in years past to get in.

Kwyn

Reaction score
Normally I'd be pissed Woodson didn't get in again but not after his recommendation may have led to the Zimmer hire today.
So, Woodson should be excluded from the Hall of Fame because you disagree with his opinion on Mike Zimmer?

That’s messed up.

1942willys

Reaction score
I’m sorry but some of these guys are just not HOFers in my mind as I vividly remember their careers as they were playing

Devin Hester? Steve McMichael? Seriously? But not Antonio Gates?

It continues to be an absolute joke
it is more and more becoming what Burger King calls the Hall of the Very Good

DuncanIso

Reaction score
Woody has made somebody mad, apparently. I don't understand.
The Dallas hate by the HoF writers is real.

Niland and Jordan are still waiting.

Newton has been black balled because of his jail time.

Andrie waited till he died. It’s been so long most Dallas fans don’t even know who Andrie was.

At least we finally got Howley in.

Last edited:

Blast From The Past

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
After he didn't know what's up. Shame on the NFL. Same with Steve McMichael this year. His struggle with ALS can't be going well at this point. Why wait when a great gets terminally sick and you make them wait for years to be enshrined and the player deteriorates as they wait to have their moment. There should be a mechanism to fast track certain cases.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Sucks Woodson didn't get in but I will say Randy Gradishaw should have been in a long time ago.

1942willys

Reaction score
The Dallas hate by the HoF writers is real.

Niland and Jordan are still waiting.

Newton has been black balled because of his jail time.

Andrie waited till he died. It’s been so long most Dallas fans don’t even know who Andrie was.

Niland I am on the fence about deserving to be in
Jordan also. His problem is that he played in the greatest era of MLBs ever (Nitscke, Butkus, Nobis, Lanier, Curtis, and so on)
Newton does not deserve to go in; once again very good but not a HOF
There is a good argument for Andrie
Cornell Green made the Pro Bowl at both CB and S