The Prove It Thread

Blitzen

Reaction score
To all the homers:

We all enjoy watching the Cowboys win. And it always feels good humiliating the eagles. Not much to dislike or question today. The Eagles looked poor all around (and yes the Cowboys' play had something to do with that), and this game puts the Cowboys in the driver's seat to win the NFC East.

Most of the tap the brakes people including me are ultimately wanting to see performances like these in late January/early February (against the actual Super Bowl contenders) before we get really hyped. It will be interesting and educating watching this team compete against other top teams this regular season (Minnesota, New England, LA Rams, the defenses for Bills and Bears).

For now, things I think:
1. Ezekiel Elliott is still the offense's best weapon, but is very closely followed by Amari Cooper.
2. Dak practiced A LOT this past off-season and looks much better throwing and timing with his receivers. He's also built like a linebacker and runs like a bull(wouldn't want to tackle him if I were a small secondary type).
3. The defense must utilize the blitz to generate confusion and create takeaway opportunities. Keep thinking about how to mix and match the looks and try to confuse and obfuscate your true intentions.
4. Philly defense is a mess currently.
5. Lol at 4.
6. Good to head into bye week following a win like today. Hope for improved team health after it.
7. Long way to go before I will get really pumped (that only really happens during the late playoffs for me at this point).

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
The only thing this proves is we're the best team in the NFC East and we've been that before in the last few years. Don't think a WC is coming from this division so we need to win it. And then we'll see what happens in the playoffs although we probably already know.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
The only thing this proves is we're the best team in the East and we've been that before in the last few years. Don't think a WC is coming from this division so we need to win it. And then we'll see what happens in the playoffs although we probably already know.

Hopefully the east only has 2 teams lol

JayFord

Reaction score
Only thing i hate is the media has to completely embarrass them for them to actually come out with the will to dominate

at 3-0 this team was joking and laughing when they should have turned into man eating savages

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
To all the homers:

We all enjoy watching the Cowboys win. And it always feels good humiliating the eagles. Not much to dislike or question today. The Eagles looked poor all around (and yes the Cowboys' play had something to do with that), and this game puts the Cowboys in the driver's seat to win the NFC East.

Most of the tap the brakes people including me are ultimately wanting to see performances like these in late January/early February (against the actual Super Bowl contenders) before we get really hyped. It will be interesting and educating watching this team compete against other top teams this regular season (Minnesota, New England, LA Rams, the defenses for Bills and Bears).

For now, things I think:
1. Ezekiel Elliott is still the offense's best weapon, but is very closely followed by Amari Cooper.
2. Dak practiced A LOT this past off-season and looks much better throwing and timing with his receivers. He's also built like a linebacker and runs like a bull(wouldn't want to tackle him if I were a small secondary type).
3. The defense must utilize the blitz to generate confusion and create takeaway opportunities. Keep thinking about how to mix and match the looks and try to confuse and obfuscate your true intentions.
4. Philly defense is a mess currently.
5. Lol at 4.
6. Good to head into bye week following a win like today. Hope for improved team health after it.
7. Long way to go before I will get really pumped (that only really happens during the late playoffs for me at this point).
Yawn......who cares what you think.

You talking #Eagles or Dallas. .........

Maverick84

Reaction score
tenor.gif