The QB answer this off-season

HungryLion

Reaction score
Terrible game tonight. The magic is gone 3 interceptions. Let's see if he can tie Romo 5 because they will have to throw. Were is Desean Jackson tonight?

I still want to see the Bucs win this. Isn’t over yet. Bucs get ball in second half.

losersgetcute

Reaction score
Drafting the A+ #1 stud QB coming out this year is a step back from where we currently are at the QB position?? Somehow I cannot believe that we can't find a rookie QB who can consistently throw for a minimum 200 yards per game.
I'd rather get W's than yardage trophies...there are college QBs that would come in and sling the ball all over the field, there are also defenders who know our plays and would be there to catch the passes for our inept TEs and WRs.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Fitzpatrick is on his SEVENTH team. His best year with the Jets he had 31 tds in 16 games. Next year, 12 in 14 games.

He will crater this season, just wait. If somehow he doesn't if the Bucs keep him as the starter, he'll crater next season.

He comes here, he'll be another Cassell...

McKDaddy

Reaction score
You have hit on part of the problem. The rest of the team is largely ready to contend so we need an experienced QB so that talent isn't wasted. As normal we are a day late & dollar short. If we had this info last year we might have traded for Jimmy G or signed Keenum. Don't know that many decent QB's are going to be available this offseason. I would get Rush and\or White playing time who knows you might hit paydirt again. At least if one of them shows something you aren't as desperate.