The QB that sucked and handicapped Garrett

Eric_Boyer

Reaction score
Still a lead lol.. He just went to the Texans and helped his team come from behind . that doesn't happen here unless romo is playing. Garrett is clueless. Just accept it.. Lol you just keep embarrassing yourself.

Weeden did the same thing here as well. he led us from behind against the saints, only to see the defense fold in overtime.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Still a lead lol.. He just went to the Texans and helped his team come from behind . that doesn't happen here unless romo is playing. Garrett is clueless. Just accept it.. Lol you just keep embarrassing yourself.

Weeden came in against WAS in 2014 and twice brought us from behind to tie the game.

It was when Romo came back in and fumbled when we lost.

Daillest88

Reaction score
Weeden came in against WAS in 2014 and twice brought us from behind to tie the game.

It was when Romo came back in and fumbled when we lost.

That's 2014. We have been exposed in Alot if ways and have hardly made adjustments

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
That's 2014. We have been exposed in Alot if ways and have hardly made adjustments

You can argue that Weeden wasn't coached up in the time he was here but a lot of QBs can come into a game and make a difference. It changes when the other team can prepare for you and your weaknesses and that is where Weeden struggled.

There was no question that he was incapable of winning here and had to be replaced. Either Garrett didn't trust him to run the offense or he wasn't smart enough to command it. Ho rueage for Weeden.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Where's Waldo

Screen-Shot-2015-12-21-at-12.04.36-PM.png

Eric_Boyer

Reaction score
So why did we suck so bad against them if there that bad? HELLO!

where? HELLO!

Weeden was 16-26 and a touchdown against the Saints. Brees was 33-41 and two touchdowns against us.

With the Texans, he didn't play any better against a similar poor defense, what happened is he played against a second and third string qb, and everyone with an agenda wants to latch onto that game like it means something

it's so pathetic. I'm done with this idiocy. merry Christmas clown shoes.

Daillest88

Reaction score
where? HELLO!

Weeden was 16-26 and a touchdown against the Saints. Brees was 33-41 and two touchdowns against us.

With the Texans, he didn't play any better against a similar poor defense, what happened is he played against a second and third string qb, and everyone with an agenda wants to latch onto that game like it means something

it's so pathetic. I'm done with this idiocy. merry Christmas clown shoes.

It does mean something they WON and two brees was playing injured against us. We have 1 win with our backup qbs.. That's on Garrett and everyone knows it.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Maybe he was incapable of winning a few games here because the coaching staff just isn't very good?

Did you see him play in Cleveland. His play in Dallas was actually a significant improvement from what it was in Cleveland. He may have been the worst starting QB of the last 5 years

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The QB that sucked and handicapped Garrett.......

came off the bench and got Houston a key win yesterday going 11 -18, 110 yds and 1 TD.

Funny how that happens.

Clearly you didn't see the game.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Jones walked back a bit on his comments during his weekly radio show on Tuesday. Although he was stumped by Weeden's success in Houston -- "I don't have an answer for that, I really don't have an answer" -- he didn't blame the skid on his backup.

"I don't blame it all on the quarterback," Jones said. "I think we should have won. We should have coached them up enough. We have not done enough things in some of these games that we lost on our way to this record that we could have won. You see other teams doing it, and you see another team doing it with our quarterback that left here and couldn't do it."

DandyDon52

Reaction score
to be honest we wont really know about weeden till the playoff game, and he may not play, it might be hoyer.
They may even play hoyer against jags.

Either way weeden gets a div champ hat , and the cowboys get.......leftover fight T shirts and watch the playoffs on TV like
the rest of us.

khiladi

Reaction score
Jones walked back a bit on his comments during his weekly radio show on Tuesday. Although he was stumped by Weeden's success in Houston -- "I don't have an answer for that, I really don't have an answer" -- he didn't blame the skid on his backup.

"I don't blame it all on the quarterback," Jones said. "I think we should have won. We should have coached them up enough. We have not done enough things in some of these games that we lost on our way to this record that we could have won. You see other teams doing it, and you see another team doing it with our quarterback that left here and couldn't do it."

Well, there goes one of those Jerry Jones statements that give me a slimmer of hope yet again...