The quarterback controversy starts tonight

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
He threw his 4th interception of camp today. A ridiculously high number. :rolleyes:

The same number he threw all of last season combined...I told you he's gonna regress...:rolleyes: The book is out on him. And teams have had all off season to get ready. He doesn't read defenses...and Romo isn't there to feed him the reads anymore. The training wheels are off.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Moore was okay. He can steer the ship for a game or two, if need be
I'm of a like mind myself, YES, everyone saw him go free gun and sling 4 interceptions in a pretty much meaningless game against the Skins at seasons end 2 years ago, had he been thrust into the cockpit earlier in the season before the panic mode scramble for " what's his face" and the failed long term backup experiment code named: Weeden ,the views held by the Dallas faithful could easily have been swayed to the positive concerning Kellen,cuz' they damn sure can't get much worseo_O

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
We haven't had the opportunity to watch Prescott crap the bed yet...then let's see what happens. The seed of doubt has been planted..:rolleyes:

So, if Dak seems to struggle against N.Y. and not able to 'read' their defensive stunts/ploys, I'm 100% for himself to cancel plan A ( that pass play) and go plan B(ram that ball forward with his own legs) a half dozen plan B's would cool N.Y's fog of confusion their gonna try to cast on him again,,,problem solved, @Floaty ;) cuz' the DAK don't crap no bed( at least not his own,I've heard he can be quite the practical joker though:lmao:)

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The same number he threw all of last season combined...I told you he's gonna regress...:rolleyes: The book is out on him. And teams have had all off season to get ready. He doesn't read defenses...and Romo isn't there to feed him the reads anymore. The training wheels are off.
Now you're giving Romo credit for Dak's success...:lmao2::lmao::lmao::lmao2:

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
So, if Dak seems to struggle against N.Y. and not able to 'read' their defensive stunts/ploys, I'm 100% for himself to cancel plan A ( that pass play) and go plan B(ram that ball forward with his own legs) a half dozen plan B's would cool N.Y's fog of confusion their gonna try to cast on him again,,,problem solved, @Floaty ;) cuz' the DAK don't crap no bed( at least not his own,I've heard he can be quite the practical joker though:lmao:)

Was that english?:rolleyes:

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Coop vs Kellen... I think Coop has earned the nod. Dak is our clear cut starter and it's not a competition.

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
So was floaty trolling us, or was this thread real? Was a QB controversy really supposed to happen? Because while it's possible that Dak regresses, we are screwed if playing Moore becomes a consideration...

haleyrules

Reaction score
:lmao::lmao::lmao:. Floatymay have crapped his bunk watching Rush nail down the BU QB job.:);)

Dracula

Reaction score
Personally, when K Moore is on the field, there's no excitement but, when C Rush is playing, then the team seems to have a little more bounce to their step. It's the elusive "it" factor. You know that Rush is going to outplay Moore vs the Texan's. K Moore will officially be #3 after the game.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So was floaty trolling us, or was this thread real? Was a QB controversy really supposed to happen? Because while it's possible that Dak regresses, we are screwed if playing Moore becomes a consideration...

Floaty has a long history at another Cowboys message board. His posts here at CZ have been very calm in comparison.