The quarterback controversy starts tonight

Plumfool

Reaction score
9FHuQy.gif

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
If you're not at training camp, then you have no idea what anyone is really doing.

Everything we get is based on the opinion and bias of the reporter. I've been to TC many years and the articles that I would read while there often didn't match what was really happening.

I'm a fan of having Moore as the #2 QB for this year, but quit trying to troll us with Dak is terrible nonsense.
Are you actually trying to reason with Floaty? :huh: Here is a tip: don't.

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
Our backup Qb is not even on the roster. He is sitting up high in the broadcast booth. :D

ShiningStar

Reaction score
this is just his thing right? you know, like a few posters had their things? please tell me that. I can understand a lot of what people love and dont love, but the love for a back up QB who wont be more than a back up qb only because the team hes on has sucked with back up qbs since the days of their current head coach, thats a bit far fetched

adbutcher

K9NME
Reaction score
Kellen Moore has outplayed Prescott all preseason long....now that Romo isn't here to hand feed Prescott all the correct reads...May the better quarterback win. Don't say I didn't warn you...:rolleyes:
"Welcome to Mikey D's, how can I help you?"~Kellen Moore. If the Cowboys didn't keep him around.

joseephuss

Reaction score
I know people think this might just be clickbait but if you've been following it all in the practices...all you see is Moore throwing touchdowns...he has matured... and looks better than ever. Don't be shocked if you find yourself after tonight's game wondering maybe there might be something to this story.

What story? There is no story. Just your opinion. Moore should be mature, he is 29 years old and has been in the league 5 seasons.

plasticman

Reaction score
Lol...stop it, you're killing me.....Lol.....

Yeah, watch out Dak!

Kellen almost set a new record for attempts before 1st INT just like Dak. Why, he didn't get picked off until his 2nd NFL attempt. Woo Hoo! His next INT took another eight attempts.

Let'a build our future with a 30 year old backup, because he is so impressive going against 3rd team rookie free agent DB's.

Good thing I know you you ate joking floaty, a less experienced poster might have thought you were serious.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I know people think this might just be clickbait but if you've been following it all in the practices...all you see is Moore throwing touchdowns...he has matured... and looks better than ever. Don't be shocked if you find yourself after tonight's game wondering maybe there might be something to this story.
I'll be shocked if a pass travels more than 10 yds in the air.

diefree666

Reaction score
I'll actually be looking to see if he can outperform Blaine Gabbert for the Cardinals. I was thinking when he was available, that Gabbert might have been a decent backup option that's still young enough to have some upside. Gabbert certainly has the advantage across the board when it comes to the physical skills. But, then again, who doesn't?
the bottom line with Moore is that he does not have an NFL arm. The exact opposite of those like Jumongous and Jeff George and countless others who only basically ever had a great arm; nothing else.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
I call Moore Noodles. I expect he has what it takes to be a coach I have no faith he can throw the deep in much less the deep out both of which are staples for this scheme.