The Rams are a model for the Cowboys

Portnoy1

Reaction score
There are several so called ways to win a Superbowl. However, 3 things I noticed. Offensive line, Defensive line and QB usually dictate who wins the game. Rams had it, BUCS had it, Philly had it (QB got hot at the right time, but there Lines we're solid). You can get studs at those 3 positions by drafting high and well or by paying for them. Paying RBs 15 million or playing hardball with a top 10-12 QB is not the way to do it.

Portnoy1

Reaction score
The Rams care about winning NOW. The Cowboys are trying to build something but make poor decisions along the way and compound those decisions.

Rams - Gave Gurley the bag, once they figured out that was a bad move, they gave him the boot

Cowboys - Gave Zeke Elliott the bag, then proceeded to force feed him on a bad wheel after a season where he trended downward with a more effective back behind him

Rams - Have Jared Goff the bag, then when he regressed they have him the boot for a better QB.

Cowboys - Nickel and dimed Dak, then were made to look like idiots because they had no backup plan when he got hurt and had to pay him much more than he and they originally expected.

RAMS - Drafted and gave Aaron Donald the bag, and then traded and signed to get him some legitimate buddies. A'shawn , Floyd and Von Miller

Cowboys - Drafted and signed DLAw , then proceeded to surround him with Gregory????? And a bunch of jags in the interior and continue to do so.

kskboys

Reaction score
There are several so called ways to win a Superbowl. However, 3 things I noticed. Offensive line, Defensive line and QB usually dictate who wins the game. Rams had it, BUCS had it, Philly had it (QB got hot at the right time, but there Lines we're solid). You can get studs at those 3 positions by drafting high and well or by paying for them. Paying RBs 15 million or playing hardball with a top 10-12 QB is not the way to do it.
The highest paid QB's aren't winning super bowls, so I can't agree w/ that, but I agree w/ everything else.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
https://www.yahoo.com/sports/les-snead-f-them-picks-202824370.html

Rams General Manager Les Snead showed up to the Rams Super Bowl LVI championship parade and rally on Wednesday wearing a shirt of the famed “F— them picks” meme.

Snead and the Rams, of course, have been the most aggressive team in utilizing first-round picks to build a championship roster. Los Angeles hasn’t had a first-round pick since trading up to select Jared Goff in 2016. They’re not scheduled to have another one until 2024 after making trades for cornerback Jalen Ramsey and quarterback Matthew Stafford.