The Ratscums sent a lot of guys at Micah's knees

StarOfGlory

Reaction score
Roger influenced a lot of us.. I think he was a big part of why I applied to Annapolis when I was in high school.. I got the appointment but decided not to go at the last minute.. cause I couldn't bare the thought of having my head shaved!! LOL!.. Look at me now!! But these things are important to 17 year olds!! It took me like 5 years to get my afro just right!!
Ha ha! My uncle played alongside Roger at the Naval Academy. That is how I met him. He looked like a navy recruiting poster. Well-mannered, polite, and friendly. I wanted to be a QB, but by 16 I was 6'4", 230, and still filling out. The coach had other plans for me, lol.

Roger Staubach will always be the Greatest Cowboy in my eyes.

DanA

Reaction score
Micah is a former wrestler so working on his snap-down technique, defeating the block, and getting upright quckily with your head up looking to tip the ball

D-Law is really good at it.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
He’s going to have to deal with a lot of cut blocks. Opponents are looking for every way to contain him.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Micah is a former wrestler so working on his snap-down technique, defeating the block, and getting upright quckily with your head up looking to tip the ball

D-Law is really good at it.

Yeah D-Law is borderline phenomenal at it. That's why most teams don't eve bother trying to run outside his way. He's also really good at chasing down the play even when they do run away from him if they leave him unblocked and count on the RB to just outrun him. He's going to have to teach some of those techniques to Parsons so he can do it as well. Otherwise teams will use running at him and cut blocking as his kryptonite.

LittleD

Reaction score
Micah is not a QB and this is NFL football after all. They have sissyfied the NFL enough for me. Injuries happen and players have to
protect themselves and play smart.