News: The Real Reason We Didn't Sign Dak?

FTWayne

Reaction score
You live off likes? Sheesh, this is sadder than I thought. Did you not notice the complete lack of intellect and mental acuity among that exchange of Twitter losers?

You literally add nothing here. Zilch. Not a single cogent, well-thought-out point to aid a discussion of any kind. Over something as mindlessly simple as football.

I suggest some self-inventory.
or more alcohol.

Swanny

Reaction score
https://arkansasrazorbacks.com/roster/john-stephen-jones/

Now hear me out. With Dak most likely playing on the franchise tag this year and next year. The grandson will be draft eligible after the 2021 season the same time it will be financially unfeasible to tag Dak a 3rd time. The timing lines up perfectly and Jerry and Stephen are idiots who have a history of letting Nepotism run wild in the organization.
If he's good I would love to see this happen. Football is entertainment And this would be the best story ever

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
This alleged Deep Ball talent would have really helped the team get more than 10 points against the Eagles, Saints, and Patriots last season but it went AWOL
Just another stat that the football challenged will never comprehend, yet they depend on the stats heavily to defend their stance... its quite funny.

DFWJC

Reaction score
If he's good I would love to see this happen. Football is entertainment And this would be the best story ever
Pretty sure this thread was tongue-n-cheek.
Nobody is that dumb
Jones' grandson is not even a good backup college QB, let alone an NFL starter.

Hadenough

Reaction score
I’ve been saying this for like ever. Draft a quarterback every single season in the late rounds. You just don’t know what you’re going to get
The heck with the late rounds spend a 2nd or 3rd on a QB and they might of gotten Russell Wilson. Jerry loves throwing away 2nd round picks on projects.

Swanny

Reaction score
Pretty sure this thread was tongue-n-cheek.
Nobody is that dumb
Jones' grandson is not even a good backup college QB, let alone an NFL starter.
I hope he becomes great and the Cowboys have to trade up to the 1st pick in order to draft him. Man would that be entertaining

fivetwos

Reaction score
I don't live off likes. But I assume if i get them that the people agree with me and what I write. You have Pap Smear liking all your posts. That should tell you something. There actually a number of posters here that comment that I'm a good poster. Because I stay more toward facts and numbers.
No you dont. I was actually being sincere about congrating you on the likes, and meanwhile you were giving me some nonsense that I still dont get.

I reference Prescotts DUI, which is a fact, and you tell me to google a town, which is fairly vague.

Then you tell me I have a "long way to go."

Why that may be I'm not at all sure, but I have a feeling you're making certain assumptions about ME and/or exactly who or what I am.

Isnt that the very root of a very large problem in our society today?

You probably do deserve the likes, but if there was a such thing as "hates," you may have 14k of those as well.

This is a football site and we should be on the same team. I propose we move forward doing exactly that.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
No you dont. I was actually being sincere about congrating you on the likes, and meanwhile you were giving me some nonsense that I still dont get.

I reference Prescotts DUI, which is a fact, and you tell me to google a town, which is fairly vague.

Then you tell me I have a "long way to go."

Why that may be I'm not at all sure, but I have a feeling you're making certain assumptions about ME and/or exactly who or what I am.

Isnt that the very root of a very large problem in our society today?

You probably do deserve the likes, but if there was a such thing as "hates," you may have 14k of those as well.

This is a football site and we should be on the same team. I propose we move forward doing exactly that.
Shut up

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The heck with the late rounds spend a 2nd or 3rd on a QB and they might of gotten Russell Wilson. Jerry loves throwing away 2nd round picks on projects.
Waste a second round pick one we already have a quarterback that’s a little reckless

shabazz

Reaction score
The only factual part about this moronic thread is that every time Hennessey starts a a thread it guarantees me 25 likes.

Big ups