The Real Reason why most of us panic after every cowboy game

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
In 1992, 1993, and 1995 we very easily could have lost in the playoffs or the Super Bowl. The 49ers, Packers, Bills, and Broncos were all very good teams. Even Pittsburgh, whom I didn't think was good enough to challenge us, stepped up and but for 2 passes could have beaten us.

I don't remember panic from the fans in those days. I think the Internet has turned some people soft, starting between the ears.

shnagy

Reaction score
Only way I would panic is if it looked like we were actually playing as well as we could. This team has yet to hit midseason form yet. I'm hoping for a strong run at the end of the season to push us into the playoffs with some momentum.

triplets92

Reaction score
shnagy;2316536 said:
Only way I would panic is if it looked like we were actually playing as well as we could. This team has yet to hit midseason form yet. I'm hoping for a strong run at the end of the season to push us into the playoffs with some momentum.

I agree December will set the tone of the playoffs. if we have a good december then I'm almost 100% positive we're going to the SB

shnagy

Reaction score
triplets92;2316550 said:
I agree December will set the tone of the playoffs. if we have a good december then I'm almost 100% positive we're going to the SB

Agreed. I've been hoping for a strong December (along with January) for a long time now. Hopefully I can get my wish this year.