The reality is the Cowboys are 5-4

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
the 2019 dallas cowboys are a mirage if u put any faith in them winning the division or winning a playoff game u will be truly disappointed

BatteryPowered

Reaction score
Why? This is such a scared attitude. Dallas is a team that has consistently shot itself in the foot, more than any other season. That type of thing is so easy to overcome. They can absolutely win the next 4.

It's not like Philly doesn't have the same question marks, and they have less talent too.

Then why do they keep doing it...year after year after year...

Praxit

Reaction score
...watching Jaylon give up on the VIks running TD, is to much for me. They don't believe in what they do anymore. Overpaid immature idiots, coupled with dumbarse coaches. Its the perfect bomb.

TheHerd

Reaction score
The Cowboys are 5-4. At the 1st quarter of the season 3-1 (2-0 NFC East), 2nd quarter they are 2-2 (2-0 NFC East), and 3rd quarter to date 0-1 (0 record NFC East).

New England is beatable and we have a player that has been on the team since training camp. The Bills have no comeback fire power at WR or TE. The Lions are 3-5-1 with no RBs. So there is a way to come out 3-1 or at worst 2-2.

Horses to the men that can ride them. Cowboy Up.
NE isn't beatable with Red on the sideline.

Why would Buffalo need to comeback given our starts?

Backup QBs and no-name running backs feast on the Marinelli soft zone.

We could easily lose all those games.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
The Cowboys are frauds and are going to do what they always do.

You don't need to preach to the fans or have some rallying cry.

This is all on the coaching staff and players.

I do not believe in them and only their actions can change my mind. I don't have years and years of success to go by.

What I expect is Garrett to get them looking good enough to just make the playoffs, take our divisional round exit, get extended by Jerry, and have the same excuse makers on this forum applauding Garrett.

It's just a mess right now and I think Jerry is far more concerned about his comfort with the Head Coach then he is winning.
yeah that says it all lol.
they can only lose 2 more games though. and they have to beat phil 2nd game.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The Cowboys are frauds and are going to do what they always do.

You don't need to preach to the fans or have some rallying cry.

This is all on the coaching staff and players.

I do not believe in them and only their actions can change my mind. I don't have years and years of success to go by.

What I expect is Garrett to get them looking good enough to just make the playoffs, take our divisional round exit, get extended by Jerry, and have the same excuse makers on this forum applauding Garrett.

It's just a mess right now and I think Jerry is far more concerned about his comfort with the Head Coach then he is winning.
Yep. This.

We've seen this movie before. We know how it ends.

morat1959

Reaction score
The Cowboys are 5-4. At the 1st quarter of the season 3-1 (2-0 NFC East), 2nd quarter they are 2-2 (2-0 NFC East), and 3rd quarter to date 0-1 (0 record NFC East).

New England is beatable and we have a player that has been on the team since training camp. The Bills have no comeback fire power at WR or TE. The Lions are 3-5-1 with no RBs. So there is a way to come out 3-1 or at worst 2-2.

Horses to the men that can ride them. Cowboy Up.
That you Jerry?

morat1959

Reaction score
not scared. perception is reality. this year they seem off. something is not right. I agree, Philly does have question marks but they seem to have an easier schedule. Dallas can absolutely win the next 4....but they could also lose the next 4. That right there is why my faith has faded for this year.
This year? Things have been off in the circus for a long time!

iamliko22

Reaction score
tenor.gif
The Garrett cowboys will never be even close to those cowboys. Lost hope years ago.. Somehow starting thinking it was gonna change with all the talent this team has assembled.... yet here we are. 5-4 maybe sneak in with the division title. Big maybe.

Techsass

Reaction score
If they do win the division, it really means nothing unless appearing in the playoffs for a one and done kinda thing excites you.
One & done is a bummer, but getting there is exciting.

Chrispierce

Reaction score
The reality is they’ve only had one really good game out of last 6. They don’t play good team football. If they could get that clicking,big wins...but it’s too inconsistent and unstable to maintain at an adequate level. I see 7-5 etc...the same cul de sac we went down last time,just different houses is all.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Have no doubt and the replies in this thread proves it!

We have some of the tough minded, hard nosed, die hard fans in sports!!!

(sike)

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
Looking at the personnel on Dallas, and how they've performed at times this season it's really head scratching that we are sitting here at 5 & 4. Seriously it's like the team is betting for themselves to lose in Vegas or something. How did we lose to the Jets, Saints and Green Bay?

CapnB

Reaction score
unfortunately Garrett apologists will take a win against a mediocre team like the Lions as evidence that all is good and we roll in

okay .. we cant make the schedule up as we go. Can only beat teams we play. I think folks are happy with a win no matter who the opponent is. But let me guess, you want them to lose out just so we can get rid of JG?

visionary

Reaction score
okay .. we cant make the schedule up as we go. Can only beat teams we play. I think folks are happy with a win no matter who the opponent is. But let me guess, you want them to lose out just so we can get rid of JG?

let me guess, you think Garrett is a good HC who has just had bad luck for 9 years?