The Referees tried on the last Vikes drive

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
And even though Gregory did commit one Unnecessary Roughness and deserved the call, he may get a fine for both.

Virginia-Dave

Reaction score
If the refs wanted to change the outcome they could've easily done it.

Grow up. This tinfoil hat nonsense is tedious.
Okay, then how about the refs stop sucking at their job? The calls on that drive were complete garbage, and the refs have been garbage league wide this season. They basically gave the Jets a win today, and it's happening over and over. Something needs to change.

Brooksey

Reaction score
The only real late hit I saw was from LVE but they didn't call it because they had egg on their face from the last three calls

AyeAtey

Reaction score
Gregory hot called for 2.

Was it LVE who hit someone out of bounds, ala Gregory, right in front of an official but not called.

Again the Boys handled adversity.

Mark

Reaction score

Dude, the NFL is profit-driven "entertainment." With not a whit of integrity associated with it. Exactly like "pro" wrestling. The refs can indeed (and do) change the outcome of games to a certain extent, but can't be TOO obvious about it...for obvious reasons. As George Carlin said, "it's a big club, and we ain't in it."

Mark

Reaction score
Does anyone here truly believe the NFL holds any moral superiority over professional wrestling in terms of the manipulation & determination of outcomes to financially benefit the organization?

Scotman

Reaction score
Putting aside the conspiracies, that drive was an abomination from an officiating perspective. To screw up three personal fouls on a drive is insane.
I was watching a Vikings podcast after the game. The said, and I quote, "The refs tried to help us..."

Even they saw how bad the officials were at the end of the game. The missed call of Lamb getting choked is inexcusable.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score

Yep, as always their little conspiracy makes no sense in light of the no-call on LVE’s late hit out of bounds or the barrage of penalties the Vikes had on their last drive.

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I thought the first down off of the offsides was also bad. It was 4th and 16 feet... And a 15 feet penalty. Should have still been 4th down.
No it wasn't. On second down, Cook ran the ball at least a foot past the 30-yard line. Third down was an incomplete pass. If was 4th and 14 feet or less.

Red Dragon

Reaction score
The first penalty, roughing the passer; was BS. But Gregory was to blame for the other 2 flags.

In fact he almost got himself a 3rd flag for mouthing off at one official.

bsbellomy

Reaction score
the 2nd call had some merit , Randy has to be smart , need not pull that OL and push him , That OL did a good acting job of diving ).

I saw three different games today where the RB was stopped for no gain and the OL collectively pushed the pile 5+ yards for a TD or a first down. That's BS and if you allow that you should allow guys to pull the pushers off. Plus when did we start treating 300+ lb lineman with kid gloves?

Chappy

Reaction score
You could argue the calls were soft and I reckon they were but the worst thing about it is the consistency. Those exact calls on the Vikings D were never being flagged and this is the frustrating part for us as fans watching.

We just never seem to be on the good end of the Zebras and their flag throwing.

lqmac1

Reaction score
They got 15 yards on their own, the refs gave them the other 45. Riddle me that bull****!

I think that rat Dan Blandino in New York has something to do with it. I wouldn’t even **** on him if he was on fire.