The Return Of Hos...

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Nyquil Addict Released From Police Custody

On Monday of this past week, a dishevled, wild haired, incoherent, ogre of a man was found trapped inside a revolving door muttering "I'm an admin damn it. Placekickers put me here. Please someone find a fullback to help me"

http://img141.*************/img141/6483/hosmuguc3.jpg

The man, identified only as "Hos" from the CowboysZone, was dressed in a Martin Gramatica jersey, with a bottle of Nyquil hanging around his neck. Upon being strip searched it was also noted that he was wearing Drew Henson underwear and had a tattoo that read "I hate kickers" on his backside.

An escapee from the Maximum Security Prison For the Nyquil Induced Criminally Demented, the man had been attending a prison treatment session aimed to help him cope with HAPS (Habitually Abrasive Posters Sydrome)
when he suddenly dove out the window shouting "I'm a wise old Cowboy" and made a mad dash through (rather than over) the prison fence.

It seems that after drinking a concoction of mixed green and red Nyquil, which caused temporary dementia, he had posted a resignation thread at the CowboysZone.

Today, after several moderator meetings held at the home of a man known as "Reality" the group decided to pay the bail of $1.21 and Hos was released.

The CowboysZone forum awaits his comments on this incident.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Priceless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bow:

Welcome back Hos.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
In honor of my release from Nyquil induced inebriation I pen the following poem to the tune of "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star."

A Drunk's Prayer

Snorkle, snorkle little twink,
Who the heck you are I stink.
I'm not under what they call
The alco-fluence of inky-hol.
Tee martunies make a guy,
Feel so foolish, don't know why.
So, just one more to fill my cup,
I've got all day sober to Sunday up.

Well, folks, it seems the only person okay with my leaving, was me. You probably noticed Reality never took my name out of the red. I thank him for that. That took a lot of trust.

Thanks for the roasting in the other thread. That made my day. You have no idea how much I enjoyed that you sick bastids.

I'm being given a chance to recharge my batteries before taking back my duties. That was very good of the staff here.

So, without ever getting to leave, I'm back. You're stuck with me.

Oh yeah, this is post number 33,000.

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
lol

I wonder what the threads have looked like in the ModsZone the last week or so.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
This board is better off with ya than without ya!

Welcome back!

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Crown Royal;1241425 said:
lol

I wonder what the threads have looked like in the ModsZone the last week or so.
Well, the one that came up with this was just today and I swear these people are sick. All of 'em, just sick.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Hostile;1241460 said:
Well, the one that came up with this was just today and I swear these people are sick. All of 'em, just sick.

... :D ...

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Hostile;1241460 said:

How dare you!!!!!!!!!!!!!.........say I'm sick. :lmao2:

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
Pukindog;1241473 said:
Sort of like the times Parcells retires. Anyhow, welcome back Hos.:bow:

EXACTLY what came to my mind first. :lmao2:

It was miserable these last few days knowing you weren't the man behind the curtain here, TH. I kept feeling BA and other legendary trolls were gonna slip back in.

Now it feels safe. :laugh2:

Welcome back.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hostile;1241460 said:
I can't imagine who you're talking about when you say all.

Now don't you have a meeting at NAA (Nyquil Abusers Anonymous)? :)

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
I totally understood your desire to be "just a poster". This decision is, howeverm absolutely insane!!:lmao2:

However, it IS good for us regular posters. Welcome back.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
LeonDixson;1241560 said:
I totally understood your desire to be "just a poster". This decision is, howeverm absolutely insane!!:lmao2:

However, it IS good for us regular posters. Welcome back.
Hey I tried.

Like I said, the only person good with it...was me. I thought it was a hell of an idea.

I'm going to make them regret it. You just wait.