The Return Of Hos...

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
WoodysGirl;1241503 said:
I can't imagine who you're talking about when you say all.

Now don't you have a meeting at NAA (Nyquil Abusers Anonymous)? :)
I don't know about a meeting, but I need a haircut.

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
Christmas and a BIG present are coming.

The Cowboys are at the top of the division.

The temp in the Northeast is record highs for the month.

Finals are over and a month long vacation on the docket.

And Hostile is back.

Icing on the cake.:)

Big Country

Rolling Thunder
Reaction score
http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v303/aardvark69/Waterboy_2.jpg

YOU CAN DOO IT!!!

adbutcher

K9NME
Reaction score
Juke99;1241412 said:
Nyquil Addict Released From Police Custody

On Monday of this past week, a dishevled, wild haired, incoherent, ogre of a man was found trapped inside a revolving door muttering "I'm an admin damn it. Placekickers put me here. Please someone find a fullback to help me"

http://img141.*************/img141/6483/hosmuguc3.jpg

The man, identified only as "Hos" from the CowboysZone, was dressed in a Martin Gramatica jersey, with a bottle of Nyquil hanging around his neck. Upon being strip searched it was also noted that he was wearing Drew Henson underwear and had a tattoo that read "I hate kickers" on his backside.

An escapee from the Maximum Security Prison For the Nyquil Induced Criminally Demented, the man had been attending a prison treatment session aimed to help him cope with HAPS (Habitually Abrasive Posters Sydrome)
when he suddenly dove out the window shouting "I'm a wise old Cowboy" and made a mad dash through (rather than over) the prison fence.

It seems that after drinking a concoction of mixed green and red Nyquil, which caused temporary dementia, he had posted a resignation thread at the CowboysZone.

Today, after several moderator meetings held at the home of a man known as "Reality" the group decided to pay the bail of $1.21 and Hos was released.

The CowboysZone forum awaits his comments on this incident.

:laugh2:

Tobal

Reaction score
I was fine with you stepping down, I think the Mod duties have quelled the beast within.

You just don't have the fire to be Hostile anymore I now name you Docile

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Tobal;1241641 said:
I was fine with you stepping down, I think the Mod duties have quelled the beast within.

You just don't have the fire to be Hostile anymore I now name you Docile

Ouch.

That's going to leave a mark.

kojak

Who Loves Ya Baby?
Reaction score
Not sure what happened. Found out last night during chat that you had stepped down. But none the less welcome back Hos.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
kojak;1241766 said:
Not sure what happened. Found out last night during chat that you had stepped down. But none the less welcome back Hos.
In truth nothing happened. I wanted a break and stepped down. Reality did not remove me from the staff (a hell of a compliment I might add) and they all asked me to stay. After giving it a week and considering many of the PMs I received from members I decided to keep on helping.

Just a bit worn out.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Oh Great!!

Every one who volunteered......Cancel the coup!!! I repeat, ancel-ca he-ta oup-ca.........
:)

Tobal

Reaction score
Seriously it's good to get you back ... er keep you on whichever way it works.

cowboyfan4life_mark

5 outta 8 ain't bad
Reaction score
I'm glad that you are staying on.

I was reading this board way back when you and BP became Mods. Just didn't feel right knowing that you weren't around.

Anyway, welcome back...or...thanks for not leaving...or...thanks for changing your mind.:bow:

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Thank God I posted that doctored photo when he wasn't a mod. Sort of like when Superman temporarily lost his powers in Superman II.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Seven;1241833 said:
Oh Great!!

Every one who volunteered......Cancel the coup!!! I repeat, ancel-ca he-ta oup-ca.........
:)

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
My theory was Hos had a bet going with the rest of the mods...

Hos posted the "if we beat Indy we run the table" thread back before that game. The bet was if we lost somewhere in the regular season, Hos would have to "tender his resignation effective immediately."

The joke was perpetrated on all us Zoners, and we bought it. Now that the Boys are back in the win column, the "resignation" is null and void.

5-1 after the Indy game won't be too bad Hos ;)

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
peplaw06;1242072 said:
My theory was Hos had a bet going with the rest of the mods...

Hos posted the "if we beat Indy we run the table thread" back before that game. The bet was if we lost somewhere in the regular season, Hos would have to "tender his resignation effective immediately."

The joke was perpetrated on all us Zoners, and we bought it. Now that the Boys are back in the win column, the "resignation" is null and void.

5-1 after the Indy game won't be too bad Hos ;)
That is a good theory since I seem to make a lot of silly bets here. It's wrong, but it's a good theory.

:grin: