The Saints and Foreskins...

Boysboy

Reaction score
These 2 laughing stock franchises have managed to win TWO playoff games, respectively, over the last decade.

This is probably the most painful part of our loss, this thought.:bang2:

redskins1

Benched
Reaction score
Boysboy;1903667 said:
These 2 laughing stock franchises have managed to win TWO playoff games, respectively, over the last decade.

its amazing that its been so long for your team,not 1 playoff win in over 11 years..WOW!!

sacase

Reaction score
I am sorry but I don't buy into this "winning a playoff game" thing. I mean really, does winning a playoff game mean you are a good team? Its all about the SB and every year 31 teams are in the same position as we are this year. Not SB winners. Only fans who have nothing to cheer about crow over a "playoff win". Sheesh.

redskins1

Benched
Reaction score
sacase;1903718 said:
I am sorry but I don't buy into this "winning a playoff game" thing. I mean really, does winning a playoff game mean you are a good team? Its all about the SB and every year 31 teams are in the same position as we are this year. Not SB winners. Only fans who have nothing to cheer about crow over a "playoff win". Sheesh.

only a fan of a team that has not won a playoff game in over 11 years would think this way..if that was my team i might lean your way to..:)

CoCo

Reaction score
sacase;1903718 said:

I'll meet you halfway. I do think this PO win thing is and now REALLY will be overblown just like Romo's bobbled snap was last year.

But I do think that some of these players will breathe a sigh of relief when we win one (or more) next year. Even a lie, told often enough, is given some consideration as truth.

Burgundy&Gold

Reaction score
sacase;1903718 said:

So with this philosophy, your team and mine are no different over the last 15 years than the Bengals or the Cardinals?

Southskinsfan

Reaction score
Boysboy;1903667 said:

I know..... Sucks to have the #1 seed and blow it.

AmishCowboy

if you ain't first, you're last
Reaction score
The Saints will most likely get more they have a Franchise QB.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Burgundy&Gold;1904173 said:
So with this philosophy, your team and mine are no different over the last 15 years than the Bengals or the Cardinals?

I know where you are trying to go with this but "15 years" was just a little too far.

15 years would have put us in the 92' playoffs.....

dallasfaniac

Reaction score
Burgundy&Gold;1904173 said:

12 years, but yeah, pretty much. We were all losers, just to a different degree.

MikMak

Reaction score
Boysboy;1903667 said:

Actually the Commanders have won more playoff games than the Cowboys have this decade.

Bach

Benched
Reaction score
AmishCowboy;1904758 said:
It sucks to lose in the Playoffs by 3 Touchdowns!:cool:

Losing by 21.

Almost like it was some kind of sign or something.

redster

Reaction score
Commanders barely made it to the playoffs this year.
Cowboys on the other hand were the #1 seed.
So tell me, which loss hurts more?

Bach

Benched
Reaction score
redster;1905361 said:
Commanders barely made it to the playoffs this year.
Cowboys on the other hand were the #1 seed.
So tell me, which loss hurts more?

Your boys thought they had a cakewalk to the conference championship game. Hottest team in the league.

Then boom, 21 point loss and the great hall of famer retires.

That's really gotta suck

kingwhicker

BCRSA
Reaction score
MikMak;1906303 said:
1 game better than it did for the Cowboys?

Oooooh, I'm so jealous. Where's the bling, the banner or the t-shirt for that amazing win? Get that weak mess out of here. In the final analysis they are both losers.

AmishCowboy

if you ain't first, you're last
Reaction score
Bach;1905366 said:
Your boys thought they had a cakewalk to the conference championship game. Hottest team in the league.

Then boom, 21 point loss and the great hall of famer retires.

That's really gotta suck

I thought the Spirit of Sean Taylor wasn't going to let them lose?.