The straw that will break the camel's back

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
a mirror is not necessary to take a selfie. you have returned to your original state of jerkdom.

It is when the phone is visible ........ I can see by your avatar why you are offended

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
a horrific knee injury. one that had some doctors saying he would never play again. fortunately, his story had a happy ending.
So he was traded because of an injury and that's all? Or was he slow returning to form?

cern

Reaction score
It is when the phone is visible ........ I can see by your avatar why you are offended
that's a world record sockeye salmon. but you have to get outside and go to Alaska to catch one. and you can't be frightened by strong rushing rivers or large grizzlies. guess that leaves you out.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
that's a world record sockeye salmon. but you have to get outside and go to Alaska to catch one. and you can't be frightened by strong rushing rivers or large grizzlies. guess that leaves you out.

Wow ..... I am impressed ....... Makes what I did overseas seem so unmanly ........ Of course the things over there also had guns and it was in the 120's ........ But wow water and bears ........ Impressive.
:thumbup:

cern

Reaction score
Wow ..... I am impressed ....... Makes what I did overseas seem so unmanly ........ Of course the things over there also had guns and it was in the 120's ........ But wow water and bears ........ Impressive.
:thumbup:
I did the military thing, too. turn in your man card. and change your name to Nancy.

cern

Reaction score
it
Or you could just F off and do something about it boy.
oh, my. seems Nancy got her knickers in a wad. hope you were tougher during your war experiences. seems the self professed troller of trolls is a bit sensitive.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
it

oh, my. seems Nancy got her knickers in a wad. hope you were tougher during your war experiences. seems the self professed troller of trolls is a bit sensitive.

Not at all boy ........ Just laughing at fake tough guys like you and your b.

cern

Reaction score
Sure you did boy ....... You better stick with the bears and the water.
naval academy, naval post grad school, nuclear power school, submarine service, task force l57. I do the bears and the water because I can afford it. and because I own the lodge.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
naval academy, naval post grad school, nuclear power school, submarine service, task force l57. I do the bears and the water because I can afford it. and because I own the lodge.

So impressive ......... Better stick with that

PoetTree

Reaction score
Only the Cowboys QB, in a season during which he’s legitimately been in the MVP conversation, is leading the NFL in passing-yards, and might become one of fewer than 10-men in NFL history to throw for 5,000 yards in a season —

— and still have the fan-base talking about tanking games & using a 1st-round pick to replace him.

Some of y’all need to get either ON or OFF of lithium!

BoysForLife

Reaction score
I used to think this was something you guys had against Dak. Some ridicous intangible quality that you all despised in dak despite the proof he puts on the field.

And I still do. Dak isn't even allowed one bad pass or bad game. He's the frigging passing leader in the NFL and that's not even a worthy enough accomplishment for you all.

But hey, let's return to the days of Chad Hutchinson and Drew Henson right? Cause they fit the prorotype?

This idea that moving on from Dak will automatically take us back to a Hutchinson/Henson type QB is a non starter.
Staying with average because of fear of the unknown is not wise. Not on a football field, not anywhere.

the rest of your post, and what it implies, is straight garbage. Nothing more, nothing less.

I would take Pat Mahomes or DeShaun Watson on this team in a heartbeat. In a heartbeat.

Gaede

Reaction score
This idea that moving on from Dak will automatically take us back to a Hutchinson/Henson type QB is a non starter.
Staying with average because of fear of the unknown is not wise. Not on a football field, not anywhere.

the rest of your post, and what it implies, is straight garbage. Nothing more, nothing less.

I would take Pat Mahomes or DeShaun Watson on this team in a heartbeat. In a heartbeat.

Sure. I'd counter that argument that this isn't a fear of the unknown situation but rather a grass is always greener situation. A lot of fans who didn't know what they had in Romo suddenly revere him. Dak is in his fourth friggin year, had literally one of the best rookie seasons for a qb in history, and is currently the leader in passing yardage in the NFL. He's not average in the slightest

Nor is he limited in how much he can improve. Which wouldn't be a question if he were a 1st rounder who looked like the prototype

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Only the Cowboys QB, in a season during which he’s legitimately been in the MVP conversation, is leading the NFL in passing-yards, and might become one of fewer than 10-men in NFL history to throw for 5,000 yards in a season —

— and still have the fan-base talking about tanking games & using a 1st-round pick to replace him.

Some of y’all need to get either ON or OFF of lithium!

MVPs don't go .500

That discussion stopped in week 3.