The Super Bowl is tainted. Others too!

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
This super bowl has actually been really entertaining. Love me some D

Did that come out right?

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Many of the things you’re mentioning here are still affecting perceptions about the league. The fact that the NFL didn’t evildoers entirely when they happened doesn’t mean they haven’t had an effect.

And we had more penalties in 2018 than we’ve ever had in a season before. Officiating put the wrong team in the Super Bowl. It’s a huge problem.

Saints would have scored more than 3 points.

Shame!

It’s going to be the narrative Monday morning.

Flamma

Reaction score
You can say this is simply my opinion. Which it is. But it goes deeper than that. Than me.

The Pats were caught cheating in a Super Bowl(s).

The non-flag play. Flag NOT thrown. When it could have been 2-3 different penalties.

Which Super Bowl were the Pats caught cheating?

As far as the NFC Championship game goes, the refs were participating in the bird box challenge!

FTWayne

Reaction score
The league doesn't have problems. These "players" could come out and take a crap on the 50 yard line and say it's about their pay and "fans" would still watch this crap. I haven't seen any real football since the 60's and 70's and some 80's.

jsb357

Reaction score
The booing of Goodell in the post game was awesome.

Way to go Atlanta!

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Envy is not a good look.

No envy here my friend.

1. Brady and Belichick are the greatest of all time.

2. The AFC East of the Jets, Bills and Dolphins ensure that the Pats get a chance to be in it to win it. Every Year!

I just gave you two facts. Enjoy!

Flamma

Reaction score
No envy here my friend.

1. Brady and Belichick are the greatest of all time.

2. The AFC East of the Jets, Bills and Dolphins ensure that the Pats get a chance to be in it to win it. Every Year!

I just gave you two facts. Enjoy!

And I love them. Yes, the AFC East is trash! That alone gives the Patriots an advantage. But in their defense they still have to win the Divisional and Championship games. It's only made a lot easier because their division is hot garbage even in the coldest of seasons. It could be arctic out there and you can't put that dumpster fire out.