The Taco Charlton Appreciation Thread

J_Allen

Reaction score
That's a 'take it however the hell you want to'. That's also a 'you don't like to be told you're totally wrong and can't handle it.'

Cry about that some more.

No one's crying. You were a smart*** to me right off the bat.

You got a different impression from Stephen than I did. It's subjective but you are on the spectrum so I'll take my opinion over yours.

Have a nice day.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No one's crying. You were a smart*** to me right off the bat.

Oh you're crying a bunch. You don't like being told that you're wrong. I questioned your false statement. One you failed to support for two reasons. First one wasn't your fault, can't post from that site. Second one where you made a false claim based on an "impression" that there is ZERO support for. That's one is on you.

You got a different impression from Stephen than I did. It's subjective but you are on the spectrum so I'll take my opinion over yours.

There's impression and then there's making stuff up out of nothing. That's what you were doing. There is ZERO in that article that says anything about Watt not wanting to play DE. Nothing.

Have a nice day.

You as well.

LocimusPrime

Reaction score
Meanwhile...

dLsV8UM.png
That was the pick bro....right there

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
TACO FLAGGED AND PENALIZED ! In Dolphins game today .

THANK YOU TACO !,
Theres my appreciation .

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
My biggest disappointment of Jaylon Smith's career was that the last time he did the celebration, Smith ate one of the pretend tacos.

giphy.gif

At least Sean Lee had the dignity to turn his back on that nonsense.

The disappointment continues.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
And just like that....he had a sack today...and multiple hits on the QB in just about 15 plays. First play on the field...just about had a TFL on Zeke.

CB61

Reaction score
Hey he got a sack today even though I think Prescott laid down on that one make him feel better LOL

CB61

Reaction score
Hey he got a sack today even though I think Prescott laid down on that one make him feel better LOL
He came at Collins hard a couple times today and Collins decked him