The TB loss is on?

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
It feels good because of the TO's but you still gave up 31 points ...I dont think thats a good plan to win a game. Redzone...again there was a major error in the ones we didn't convert..Km called a good game but that is also on him and the offense to clean up. ST Bones seat should be boiling Today it was by far the weakest link (other than Anthony Brown who was far and wide the worst player on the field in the game). So yeah all of them YOU HAD'EM ON ROPES and you spit the bit...so clean it up and lets go wax some LA arss.....

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Should be option#1.

I don't think McCarthy affects this team at all. If he were to miss a month there would be zero difference. Maybe an increase in game management.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Cracks me up how some people need a scapegoat. :muttley:

The TB loss is on a lot of things, but knock yourselves out.

Big_D

Reaction score
It falls on the kicker. You can’t make those mistakes. 4 points off the board is a different game!

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Where do you lay the blame for this loss?

Tampa 31 Dallas 29

1. The offense
2. Deffense
3. Special teams
4. Front office

A case can be made for each of these as the main culprit in this close loss. We already know our defense will be suspect at best. Winning the turnover battle 3-1 wasn't enough. It's criminal how the front office wouldn't bring in a viable kicker all off-season with zeurline out having surgery. He came back and looked bad and still they did nothing. Missed a FG and XP but don't forget Tampa went for a FG to win the game on purpose, they could have easily scored a TD. They should have stashed zeurline on it untill he was ready but it's too late now. But really I believe with how this team is built this loss is on the offense. We are supposed to be offensive juggernauts. We move the ball so we'll untill we get to the red zone and then we fail to score TD's yet again. This team can not afford to waste these opportunities.

What's y'all's perspective?
The seafood enchiladas Zeuerlein had for lunch.

jnday

Reaction score
Where do you lay the blame for this loss?

Tampa 31 Dallas 29

1. The offense
2. Deffense
3. Special teams
4. Front office

A case can be made for each of these as the main culprit in this close loss. We already know our defense will be suspect at best. Winning the turnover battle 3-1 wasn't enough. It's criminal how the front office wouldn't bring in a viable kicker all off-season with zeurline out having surgery. He came back and looked bad and still they did nothing. Missed a FG and XP but don't forget Tampa went for a FG to win the game on purpose, they could have easily scored a TD. They should have stashed zeurline on it untill he was ready but it's too late now. But really I believe with how this team is built this loss is on the offense. We are supposed to be offensive juggernauts. We move the ball so we'll untill we get to the red zone and then we fail to score TD's yet again. This team can not afford to waste these opportunities.

What's y'all's perspective?
It was a losing team effort. It is too easy to blame the loss on one player or position groups. If you try to blame kicker for example, it could easily be said that the game should have never come down to a FG and the offense came up short .